BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

tbh it’s kind of unfair to wolves that marl got tracked

like imagine being a wolf and defending marl d1 a ton while making a joint plan to miseliminate chloe and then pulling it off (a big feat, she’s really good at the game and one of our biggest threats) and have him more or less be a consensus villager only for somebody you were planning to miselim turning out to be tracker with a red on marl. This is totally hypothetical btw but if I were hypothetically a wolf in this situation I would find it really unfair that TWICE IN A ROW I GOT $%#!ING BUTTON CLICKED mechanically taking a very winning position into a tougher one. It’d absolutely ruin my hypothetical day.

therefore we should kill min to make it more fair

that was all hypothetical btw

4 Likes

I mean I think that’s funny
It’s like you’re playing blind man’s bluff

1 Like

Hannibal you have two of them, a hannibal wakes to learn they are hannibal when they die and they get awful info

1 Like

i honestly dont think you guys should bother trying to social read me ngl I will not give anything good outside of shitposts and mech

2 Likes

its basically a demon drunk

1 Like

im convinced litten is evil tho. can someone tell me who i should want to kill if litten is evil

Which is cool uwu

if im gonna die i atleast get to choose my countrwagon

litten is pretty confirmed town you should trust that guy

If Litten’s evil then probably Atlas

I can whisper you

how do whispers work

/whisper @Marshal

just a fyi I never die there if I’m the demon, esp considering ife whispered atlas so many times I would have been able to know his ability

and you accept it by /whisper accept

then we cant talk here until whisper done

are you guys gonna kill me for whispering the outted evil guy

or are you guys gonna do it anyways so i can feel free to have fun with edna

2 Likes

we won’t kill you for that don’t worry

I mean I whispered you yesterday to tho

/accept

1 Like