BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

If you whisper to Someone. Someone is just going to ask you for the evil team. You’ll tell them and then Someone’s going to act like “I didn’t get told anything yall”

Damn i just missed that :pensive:

actually i think this dynamic greatly changes in lizards

for brak to be an evil role that thinks he’s good, he’d still had to have submitted such a demon/minion character in his submissions

so even if he received a good rolecard, in the back of his mind, he would always be aware of the possibility

different from a player completely unaware of it

2 Likes

That… actually makes sense considering his behaviour. It being so wishy-washy

2 Likes

also his ability makes sense as a demon drunk, it just never turns off or turns off to make people look sus I think?

1 Like

yeah

fits in with brak’s personality to submit such characters

also explains his earnest AtE

he was banking on either alignment roll. either he’s town and he’s upsetti for getting suspected. and hey - there’s a chance he’s evil too but he doesn’t know

he sees a good rolecard in front of him so he goes off

1 Like

Hi. I received a lot of pings and saw a lot of harmful interactions in the thread. Please keep it chill.

There’s also misinformation about what Brak’s claim was.

It just occurred to me that magnus and marshal are now inextricably paired again

1 Like

This is hilarious

1 Like

But Marshal was the evil Demon last time.

2 Likes

2 times in a row, F

Foreshadowing

The claim was self-explanatory, and it did not “literally” receive feedback, that was just shorthand for “figuring something out”, in a way akin to Snake Charmer.

So far today we have:

Nomination:
Kiiruma nominates Brakuren (Marshal)
Amelia nominates Amelia

Nobody else is nominated rn.

Kiiruma, Litten, Silviu200530, Magnus are the votes on Brakuren.
We need 2 more ideally.

Following Marshal’s claim, they would’ve picked Amelia last night and (presumably) lost their ability tonight, if real.

1 Like

@marluna @otterpopd

1 Like

can i self vote

i think “everything i say is true and what i have received” in the first line is a bit of an unusual choice of words, not too common. it seems to have emphasis on it, reads sincere to me. not to kick the dead horse, but yeah it just fits with marissa looking at a town role PM. and i also think she’s aware she’s the demon despite her town role PM

You can do. But I’d recommend you don’t.

what if i claimed goblin wouldn’t that be fucked up or what