BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Yeah

1 Like

hey magnus, litten
did you jump?

im not waiting that long for a response
since otters confirmed and we think magnus and litten are good, if sda is good, amelia is definitively a flagbearer

What do you disagree with in this

1 Like

SDA’s artist hceck is meaningless because anybody could’ve hypothetically become Demon via Kiiruma and hosts said they had to take every possibility into account

looking at your sheet, you’d need to justify either Bionic/Someone W/W or Kiiruma minion or Magnus minion. Or misregistration on Silviu’s peeks or Kiiruma’s peeks

1 Like

nope

theoretically speaking the demon could be a zombuul who can still kill

who the minions

i dont disagree with anything if its the same version as before

That’s a terrible counterargument

1 Like

to a terrible point

STs have to take every possibility into account when answering a yes/no question. We do not have to take every possibility into account when answering “who to execute”

1 Like

No? Mechanically the STs said they had to do this

link me the post

I would but it’s in my rolecard

1 Like

what question did you ask?

If I’m the artist
And I asked the following question:

“Is [list of four] the demon or a minion who can become a demon”

The list didn’t have the demon… it did have a minion, though it couldn’t become a demon by its own ability. However, there is an outsider in the game who has the condition: “something bad might happen if xyz”
If something bad is undefined, would the artist question be “yes” no matter what, so long as the list had a minion in it, because of the fact that the outsider behavior is undefined and could theoretically create a SW

i mkved some wo dee

2 Likes

yes was the answer

theoretically, yes, that is possible
but that makes the demon near untrackable in a lizards game, which is already evil sided