BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

I just feel confused though
is it really just brak Amelia atlas bionic
That doesn’t feel right

1 Like

Brakuren’s claim has waking mechanics in it which IMO a new player is rarely going to try to bluff. The utility of the role is like, mildly unintuitive, and something Brakuren didn’t seem to recognise himself, he called it garbage.

The only way I can see Brakuren as Demon is as a Marionette who has received this claim from the hosts, and I really cannot figure out the exact mechanics of such a Demon. I suppose in the world where he’s Demon, he’s known the entire time? The “inadvertently picking kills theory” doesn’t feel like it works (no quarter for me :’( so sad), so to be Demon he must have manually killed me, then tutuu(?), then Magnus, then Silviu.

1 Like

It is real tho

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

1 Like

I wish i knew what you thought my role is, im so curious

I don’t have thoughts!! I genuinely just think oyu’re some kind of evil Vizier with neighbour hammering powers

1 Like

The fact that Someone killed Bionic is like. Hhhhm. But also they neighboured Bionic and Amelia so nya

1 Like

That would be super weak tho!

I mean i could have just let myself get executed and waste a day

That’s why I said “some kind of” - it’s too weak on its own, you need something else, the flags are clearly up to something, ubt I hvae no damn clue what

1 Like

If you want i can whisper you, would be my last whisper tho

It’d be my last whisper and I’d get murdered but I’m sooo tempted

1 Like

@Litten Can I please :pleading:

1 Like

Why would you be murdered?

One-on-one whispering a confirmed evil oh WAIT I’M DEAD THEY CAN’T KILL ME FOR IT
/WHISPER @SOMEONE

1 Like

My pc bluescreened :skull: looks like im on phone now

/whisper accept

(can you make the thing?)

sup gang wassup

1 Like

i see i have 5 votes