BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

he said both valid

1 Like

Yeah. Which is why I wanna kill Atlas

1 Like

didnt Amelia guess right?

im confused

Both Atlas and Amelia appeared to guess right, I think Atlas is a Demon and. Hm that doesn’t make sense

1 Like

It’s nearly 4 AM

1 Like

yea same

What if

We have a demon whose kills are unreliable

No kill N3 and N4 (i think?)

Magnus kill weird

Atlas is the Damsel who killed Silviu last night

And Brakuren is the starting demon with unreliable kills

Atlas guessed Silviu right at the end of the day. Before anyone could react. I missed that. That is suspicious

One thing though, I’m not sure why they didn’t directly go for Kiiruma if they really knew who I was

Unfortunately that didn’t click in the moment :dizzy_face:

Right before day end

Here’s my “case for why I, marshal, am town, or rather, why the specific world of me/atlas/amelia 3 evils doesn’t make sense and why an amelia elim is the safest”

I’m gonna massping because I want people to outright read and respond to my line of reasoning. Sorry if you didn’t want a ping, but considering I’m top wagon I’m gonna take my sweet time at the mic and make sure you fuckers listen.

1. @Bionic
  2. @SirDerpsAlot
  3. @Leafia
  4. Brakuren (lol idiot got banned)
  5. @otterpopd
  6. @Kiiruma
  7. @Litten
  8. @Silviu200530
  9. @Atlas
  10. @tutuu
  11. @Magnus
  12. @May
  13. @Amelia
  14. @Someone
  15. @Marluna

The Big Marshal Case! Listen all, listen here!

ASSUMPTION 1: Atlas and Amelia are both, without a doubt, 100% evil. Why do I say this? Silviu’s ability. BOTH of them (according to silviu) publicly submitted successful guesses on Silviu’s Ability. I am the only slot that did not do that. I’m sorry. But there is absolutely, without a doubt, ZERO reason for town to publicly guess on silviu’s ability.

ASSUMPTION 2: This means that atlas and amelia are both demons, one starting and one becoming. This means that one has to die today and another tommorow for town to win.

ASSUMPTION 3: The team cannot be me/atlas/amelia, with them as minions and me as starting demon. Why is this? Because we have two minions. Those minions are Bionic and Someone. Both are widely accepted as evil, but there seems to be a line of reasoning that someone was starting townsfolk. I will say here, confidently, that Someone is, (pretty clearly imho), starting minion. His ability is extremely anti-town, way more than a TOWNSFOLK would have. Again, he is claiming TOWNSFOLK. That ability makes the most sense as an outsider if anything, but even then, I think he’s just lying about being town. Why would a genuine starting!town Someone try and convince us that he was, in fact, starting town? You can go WiFoM all you want, but the fact of the matter is, that Someone would have been easily assumed as starting minion without the continuation of the claim. The only reason you don’t want that assumption is if you are starting minion.

ASSUMPTION 4: Therefore, an amelia exe today is always safe. If it can’t be me/atlas/amelia (because 2 minions are dead), even if there are two demons, one of them is Amelia. It is the safest exe and cannot be game-losing, where as a me-exe is pretty transparently game-losing if I am town.

Now, I understand the two ‘holes’ in this argument, 1 and 3. Atlas could, theoretically be town, who just randomly submitted a damsel guess on silviu. But that seems EXTREMELY unlikely to me, just reading it, it kinda obviously is in fact a damsel guess. Like he literally waited and sniped.

Someone could, theoretically, be starting townsfolk. But imho just from a game design standpoint there is ZERO chance that the ability is townsfolk. It’s equivalent to Politician or Goon, at best, and even then it’s a super dubious claim.

If you guys think the arguments have holes. Then let me fucking hear it. but otherwise, amelia dies today. No ifs, ands, or buts. if you vote me, tell me why my assumptions are wrong or stop voting me.

2 Likes

Maybe afraid you could guess them back and become a Good Demon?

Only they have the guessing ability, not me.

1 Like

I started the game by learning the minion damsel’s role. That role is only theirs, not mine.

1 Like

someone and bionic arent w/w because of otter noble

2 Likes

[between this, i sub in]

I also think this is transparently a “meme” way to shift the vote off of themselves lol. Because they only started getting pressure as an elim after I subbed in. And then subsequently “voting litten” as a joke and breaking the fake goblin claim. imho adds credence to my theory but thats just me

1 Like

The one whole i can think of is that Otter peeked there is exactly 1 evil in Bionic, Someone, Kiiruma. Kiiruma peeked Otter town back

your other argument is “atlas and amelia is w/w because they both guessed”
which weve been over
i dont have any method to communicate to amelia, and if i am the guesser, i cannot kill, which means executing you and amelia is always a guaranteed win

1 Like

could be misreg we don’t know what bionics minion ability is

1 Like