BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

starting
i’d just ask “do you think bionic could ever be good” and the answer according to what i replyed to is “yes”

Good morning.
@otterpopd I just woke up if you’re still around.

In the world that someone isn’t day immune or is day immune but doesn’t know their teammates, yes. I think that theory works much better than other theories posted so far.

2 Likes

whats your world again

1 Like

Claiming to be an important town doesn’t really change how you play the game. Compare it to mutant where it lies on a script where town has amazing information, mutant is stuck trying to fit in with these awesome information roles while having none. This role doesn’t fit the niche of being actively harmful to town.

1 Like

Or the hosts could simply design your role such that it’s not night immune and/or does not learn the alignments of all flipped players

Oh yeah, and now that the game is over, I never read the mash game, I was reading along the ritual game and noticed someone gets frustrated easily even as mafia, which is why I’ve been ignoring their attempts to seem frustrated here.

I didn’t read the mash game but I thought simply saying the mash game would be enough cause I think they would probably act similar there too

Someone and SDA.
Litten, or I guess technically Bionic (unaligned) if you ignore the unnecessary buss on the latter and assume the former’s been confbiasing evils as town most of the game when normally he’s way more careful about considering probable worlds.
Still missing a fourth.

1 Like

They were really really good at seeming frustrated specifically around their role: being frustrated when “the RNG didn’t work out”, being frustrated at people who wouldn’t “help their condition trigger”, that kind of thing. And now they’re suffering from that success here because I can’t believe a word they’re saying

1 Like

tbf I think someone would be frustrated as either alignment here?

I can see it. Their abilities were undone and there’s nothing they can do about it.
They’ve stopped requesting whispers, so there’s that much at least.

Nor do I think someone as a starting evil goes thru the trouble of trying to get me to claim mafia to them after I originally made my alignment not clear to him intentionally D1

Yeah. If they are legitimate it’s not my problem anymore, it’s against my win condition to help them any longer which is why the contract is expired, in both cases they are evil and they specifically told me they would side against town if they annoyed them enough. This feels like it would annoy them enough. If we let them live, they will wolf side and we will lose when a random villager votes wrongly off a gut feeling.

I was nice to someone I want to believe he will town side as long as it dosent hit the point where town just couldn’t win the game no matter what

do you have a 4p world, may

I have a coffee :)

Also I think its very clear that wolves probably have worked to have really difficult associations and it might be better to focus on solving people individually

do you also have a 4 person world

Someone’s claim is never mechanically real, imo. A Townsfolk Vizier who can’t use their ability to execute good players; if they execute a Minion and a Demon’s on the block, they have to intentionally misexecute, and if that’s too late in the game it’s impossible to individually win or for town to win.