BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

You have pretty much been doing the same to me since the start of the game, calling me evil. I don’t want to hear this from you. In the world where you are town that means the world is slightly fucked and of course I’m going to go rampant to try to find that world. I have never once been described as careful, I am careful in the sense I try to play optimally sometimes while other times I let loose when I feel like we are losing. I have been considering other worlds. Not once have I stayed on the same world the entire game. This is comparable to you where you really haven’t been trying to find other worlds, your current world doesn’t even work and you don’t seem bothered by it. Even if bionic someone and deep were all evil, you still can’t find a fourth.

they can just let exe go as normal if needed tho

I dunno. I have potential wolve. Someone. Bionic. Magnus. Marluna/Amelia/Brakuren. I haven’t put together the puzzle pieces. The Someone/Bionic pairing is obviously the most questionable of the bunch. But…

2 Likes

Also I still think saying me and someone are starting evils together is lazy and just not how I wolf

Not if evil.

Oh I misread

I think it makes some balance sense in the real of to know someone flip 100% off someone you need a mis exe to even it back out, if game wasnt demon based that would be fucked probably, but I think it kinda balances out if we consider usually only need to hit one specific person to win

Consider: I didn’t townread the literal evil Vizier to the extent that I was facilitating their ability and refusing to vote them, before awkwardly scrambling on board when they performed an action that resembled openwolfing.

I wanted bionic dead, and in the current world I’m proposing they are still evil. And in your current world where I’m not evil, they are also evil. I helped kill an evil in both worlds.

You still being on the train of me/someone/litten being evil is honestly just lazy magnus.

You genuinely think that 3/4 evils would hard align ourselves like this? Knowing that all 3 of us are generally decent players I feel

Why would we publicly align that hard that early into the game if we were all evil? It genuinely just doesn’t make sense magnus

On top of that, you think we actually made up the amount of interactions weve had?

So let’s imagine a scenario where Someone was real and their ability hadn’t been taken away. Even if we knew who the Demon was today, Someone wouldn’t be able to execute them without losing. Pretend the Minions out and Someone executes them all one after the other. We have two more days of execution, and maybe three of four nightkills? Then maybe Someone could self-hammer to bypass their own immunity, and this “Townsfolk Vizier” has just individually lost the game for good.

I understand the issue with conditional hammers and such, but it doesn’t really work for a Goon-esque role.

Im not even specifclly upset you think someone is evil because I do understand where youre comming from with that read, I dont agree based off personal and private interactions iv had with someone that I cant see wolf motivation for

My bigger issue is you just dont seem to care how silly it is to genuinely think me/liten/someone are evil together vs some combination of town/evils aligning with each other

See, I may get a lot of flack for town reading someone if he’s mafia, but you really did leave with me no options yesterday but to assume they were town. You were clearing Brakuren and Amelia and I still can’t build a team where they are all town. I still can’t, by the way.

1 Like

It’s even worse today because otter helped get rid of someone

There is literally only one possible team from my point of view that makes mechanical sense unless otter did something truly horrodenus to Kiiruma and that still doesn’t make sense with socials, which I’ve been ignoring even though I probably shouldn’t.

I initially scumread you because the General ability sounded low-effort and not really connected to its origin gameplay loop, since you’re not receiving “information”, you’re analysing the gameboard and making mechanical decisions using other vanilla abilities off that. The latter feels more like a Philosopher-lizard ability than a General-lizard ability, and it was weird in a way that’s similar to the respective claims of Litten and Someone.

Whispers lined up, because evils tend to appreciate communicating in lizards game. Their abilities aren’t known to each other so they’ll whisper, sometimes repeatedly or for long stretches of time; and they use that to strategise or pass on messages from each other.

The Artist information doesn’t feel real, either. Amelia could be a Minion, but giving the Demon to an Outsider Executioner role isn’t particularly likely. Their role, on the other hand, feels like a perfect target to imply a faux pass. I’m town, Litten doesn’t feel Demony, Otter’s ability is being helpful. Your mechanical information just feels wrong.

I’ll like to note it’s entirely possible deep has been a drunk evil general for th e last two days but that requires good Amelia and I still can’t world build around that

Ik yall love your mechanics but when we hit a point where we cant build teams with mech anymore whats the point in listening heavy to mech things, this clearly shows theirs at least some mech assumptions wrong but the only way to really deal with that is mostly ignoring everything thats not your own mech

this posts would require me to have preivous botc knowledge to have any signifigant bases imo
also Im a very nontrusting person as mafia and dont prefer to have to lean heavy on my team for things if possible

Nothing I can really do to defend myself against you just thinking my info is wrong

but like, I feel like as town you would at least attempt to build a world around it with how much iv been yelled at to not ignore mech in this game, full stop ignoring what people keep telling me is the strongest roles info is just bad if youre town

Like this is the team feom the world view I considered yesterday magnus, where you guys were all town

Tutuu is now dead and Silviu is being hard cleared by atlas

That team cannot be right anymore
/shrug

That isn’t hard confirm bias that’s realizing the worlds that doesn’t match up doesn’t work and so trying to get someone like bionic executed who could fit in multiple teams