BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

@marluna @otterpopd are any of you egen around

just evil. i just say demon cuz ur whole ‘hypothetically i couuuuuuld be the demon’ thing seems like demony. but i honestly don’t care. if you’re evil town never, EVER wins this game. so I am gonna just pretend that ur lock good

Prisoner’s dilemma - Check
1 ally, 1 betray gives a character - Check

In the world in which your slot is good, you’ve been involved in it twice and you still gained useful information despite you + Someone betraying each other.

1 Like

Kiiruma’s ability has been confirmed to kill independent of the usual nightkill, as following their targets’ selections, though.

2 Likes

Atlas and cross the middle, kinda. But that’s not something I’m strongly advocating for.

1 Like

I’m literally just a pokemon trainer. Which game? IDFK.
But I know moves which are super effective.

1 Like

I feel anxious

1 Like

I want to kill the demon or backup demon that would he super good

1 Like

I mean, same. I feel like evils are just waiting for one of us to misvote and then are going to dogpile so we lose.

1 Like

We could just kill Amelia and blame SDA for bad information if it’s wrong.

1 Like

misvote where lol? i am and always have been the only serious option

Wait Litten, I only just realised this but Marluna has been here and has voted with us and you know we need 3 dead votes to stop a mis-execution.

1 Like

We don’t have enough do we if marshal is good

also ftr @snowe @Hazardwaste @Jinxed I just wanna say that this game seems super well-designed for mechanical fun and I think the mechanics are probably fun and the hatred of BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS is in jest and mostly at my own (chosen) circumstance.

5 Likes

that being said

BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS moment

3 Likes

We have enough since Bionic won’t be online in time, most likely.

1 Like

Oh yeah buonic doesn’t exist

1 Like

no. which is why the only logical choice is probably to just vote me and pray ur right

oh we do bionic is always afk

cool