BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Well, now it just looks like you’re double-bluffing.

1 Like

its not reverse psych. objectively its the right choice I just need u guys to make the wrong one on principle

Look we analysed this all before. I think that Marissa / Brakuren make sense as wolves. Tutuu even recognised that Brakuren would be the type of player to submit Drunk or Marionette for a Demon. The team building works best with an evil!Marshal. Amelia outing how they did is out of character for how an experienced player would do it other than panicking and trying to get us to vote there instead of on the main discussion target (Marissa)

1 Like

I know your words man I just feel anxious

it’s like a game with majority only. at some point you have to just kill the consensus elim.

don’t forget to vote litten for election

somebody pointed out (idk who) that atlas was also getting a lot of heat at that time, ftr

The main thing getting me is that I’ve townread your slot actually all game.

You know but you also know that the world is that we need 3 dead votes and no votes outside of it if we’re right. Because there’s 4 evils + Someone = 5 votes.

1 Like

VOTE: litten’s election

1 Like

I genuinely believe they believe they have that ability
Which is the problem

Silviu was giving Atlas some heat. But from early into the day your slot had been receiving a lot of heat too.

Bionic isn’t voting

yeah but regardless. if the theory is “demon is getting heat so amelia did it to take pressure off of them”, that could be either me or atlas

/Vote: Magnus’ Election

1 Like

Bionic would vote if they’re around. IDK if they are or not.
But even if they’re not you + Someone + 3 more = 5 which is still a tie which is terrible for us.

For me it’s one way or another.

1 Like

VOTE: litten’s election
VOTE: Amelia

1 Like

for threadstate reasons don’t you think it wouldn’t be Just me if i am evilteam

like some kind of chaos causing stuffs?