BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

society if people didnt believe every “confirmable outsider” was an actual outsider

1 Like

Order of operations IDK if I go before kills

1 Like

being confirmable is NOT an outsider folks

1 Like

game was very solveable with Someone just not claiming evil imho. as in i think exact evil team with exact subalignments

1 Like

If I had a confession out of it I was gonna be golden

@ STs @ Bionic @ everyone

(im not pointing fingers, ggs all around! just curious, for the sake of satisfying curiosity of what was the answer to the riddle :P)

(like does anyone understand now what happened about this?)

bionic being outed minion was the focal point of my solve (and everyone else’s solve)

3 Likes

LESSGO KIIRUMA

2 Likes

Fuck no it isnt

It, uh, kinda was

1 Like

I saw Bionic as evil, and Bionic practically claimed evil

1 Like

Night 1 – May – V of Swords
May had a plan to deceive the evil team as well as everyone else, but it was doomed to failure by the Damsel ability. This one was mostly figured out by town.

Night 2 – Tutuu – Magician, Reversed
Tutuu and Atlas were going to delve into deception with letting the town believe Atlas was dead. Though Litten and May believed the Magician in this card was Tutuu, I was actually referring to Atlas, who I wanted to warn Tutuu that they could get easily pocketed by them.

Night 3 – Litten – Chariot, Reversed
In this case, I saw that Litten had some decent suspicions like on pushing Amelia, but predicted that he would dig himself in too deep and turn thread into a warzone of him versus Magnus, the other highposter at the time. I intended for this card to be a nudge to work together, but in retrospect maybe Temperance would’ve been better.

Night 4 – Derps – VIII of Swords
Kiiruma poisoned Litten this night and i have him an ominous looking card, which town proceeded to Barnum Effect the hell out of.

2 Likes

and randomly lied

I knew kiiruma/otterpopd as 2 evils. atlas as damsel. amelia as evil. only holdup there was you/bionic being ‘conf evil’

1 Like

It wasn’t a given that we would have solved it, but your ability being blatantly fake made it very, very difficult to get anything done

1 Like

Yeah I SAW HIM AS EVIL

1 Like

VT is a townsfolk with no ability

the outsider saint had an ability. it was just detremental to town.
i dont know the reasoning of calling it VT

3 Likes

i think it was like. i designed bionics role and hazard answered the question was part of it

1 Like

i mean poison was always a possibility. kii being poisoner idt is superrrr tough to figure out

Also: Otter didn’t really do much for a fakeclaim or anything but I’m so so thankful that I was able to work with her, to get her to kill whoever I wanted every night and I took charge instead there.

When yall were like “We can just get Otter to claim” I had to make a full fakeclaim, then @ Otter knowing Otter would want to chat with me and then we could edit a couple of small bits and it’d look more believable that way. Truly was a pleasure to wolf with her.

1 Like