1 Like

There was no world where I would think bionic is good

1 Like

after I saw that and how he acted

1 Like

So I doubled down

ik im not fully blaming you its more on bionic lol

2 Likes

I was working on solves but they were all just disrupted inherently by the fact that you didn’t work as starting Minion, and you didn’t work as starting Townsfolk. It completely prevented me from getting any understanding of the game together. And you ultimately didn’t actually receive any confessions from anybody except other Good players.

1 Like

So I did hear it from somewhere.

2 Likes

tbf bionic gave u no out

2 Likes

I deserve 0 blame for that

its like. in retrospect kii being a poisoner makes perfect sense the way all the clues line up
in the moment though kiiruma did a great cover-up job of every individual clue

2 Likes

yeah but he was forced to act like a powerful pr or be executed. and there can only be one execution a day. it would waste a day for town basically

1 Like

the poison was trackable imo! the minion just covered up the tracks really damn hard

1 Like

I get what you were going for, but the way you were playing was ultimately pretty disruptive to everybody else’s attempts to work to solve the game. It was focused around yourself, and making flashy plays on your own, rather than working together.

if i had more than a day i think i figure it out but even then with bionic being more or less a claimed evil the game was ~unsolveable. and we almost won anyways

3 Likes

i always make poison trackable yeah. cause untrackable poison in lizards is unfun. which is why i gave an outsider a drunkening ability. something they can easily claim later. and a very loud minion the ability to poison

2 Likes

Also I told yall the truth when I went to receive my information on the “I wanna guess that my townsfolk neighbours had these 2 abilities”

2 Likes

There is a reason Lizards is almost always an evil win, without fail

1 Like

:wowee:

The council of viziers would have worked eventually someone

2 Likes