BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

i don’t know what this means but skill issue

1 Like

PEOPLE MADE FUN OF ME ALL GAME FOR BEING A SNITCH

3 Likes

This is the same energy as when I didn’t share the Cerenovus’s claim that the Pit-Hag was still alive.

1 Like

your megaphone adds to the effect here

THIS IS NOT NEW FOR YOU

1 Like
send post
5 Likes

I was trying to be a good litren

1 Like

You can’t accuse me of being a snitch and then get mad for not snitching

Marisa as stated was the true mvp

1 Like

I assumed I was silly and dumb for missing information on Kiiruma’s claim but I’m pretty sure it was just inconsistent about whether murders happened

sad ): i won’t be in cali until june

i might be doing clinical rotations in seattle next may though, if i get a spot i could maybe say hi then

3 Likes

But yeah atlas claimed a full cop on otter

Which was weird cuz atlas was supposed to be drunk

I am just. So tired of losing games it feels like I had the capacity to win. It doesn’t feel like I got outplayed. It doesn’t feel like I was genuinely playing a game where I was completely challenged and bumping up against my capabilities. It feels like I could have solved it and just didn’t do it

1 Like

It feels like it’s an issue of motivation or confidence. And I don’t know how to fix that

I have a ton of confidence I just need to get better at the whole being right thing

Also I appreciate the fact I endgamed after trying to trigger my ability the entire game (I was… under the false impression my saint ability was gone lmao)

2 Likes

i thought you said you were being submissive

6 Likes

SO I WASN’T THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT IT

This was not possible to solve lmao, there was no way anyone in their right mind would believe Bionic