BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

honestly game was really solveable i think you guys just sucked at solving it

2 Likes

nah u did enough by outting the info

1 Like

Sadly that couldn’t work at all with the perspective locked on LITERALLY the wrong people.

Otter was literally the demon :sob: :sob:

Also it was blind of me to realize that Atlas kept trying to guess even if she was visibly DEAD

Also i would like to point out that good 100% had plenty of power behind them and saying they could never stack up to evil is wrong

1 Like

She said she was playing some sort of usual lizard thing, but literally everybody knew she was “FORTUNETELLER”

bionics role was not ‘just VT’, its low-impact but not a VT lol

1 Like

Bionic’s role is probably much more of a sandbag if a player other than bionic rolls it yes

1 Like

and tbh kii’s poison was probably extremely findable. his ability was super clearly fake lol

1 Like

outsider that gives people clear information and also can check people’s role choice yeah

1 Like

and clear parity check otter

That ability could’ve most definetly been a free execute-me card for instant confirmation

Outsiders should kind of mostly out D1 and maybe even ask to get executed if there’s no leads (something that happens frequently).

Kiiruma did play it well with something bad might happen if you die.

1 Like

Ah yes, the semi-infinite cannibal, the vizier who’s semi-immune during day, a couple of investigatives. For sure, good had nothing compared to us. It’s not like we had to get in deep just to dismantle the good team’s things. Leafia’s character alone was super power.

I feel like the STs did a really good job of balancing the game. My character probably should’ve had the stipulation of the poison being 1 cycle length, which admittedly I thought that was the case anyway or else I wouldn’t have chosen Litten multiple times. I also wouldn’t have gone so hard on you being executed that day but I thought it was our one and only chance without me having to pick you again

1 Like

Hey I knew that it sounded too good to be true that’s why I had to add consequences to it.
And I fit the consequences around the game state.

The day where people wanted Amelia executed the consequence was me having to go against it basically.

Plus in general as has been stated prisoner’s dilemma has it best when all participants don’t betray the others. Having a reversal of that in itself is something which could throw town for a loop and therefore could make a good addition to an outsider ^^

1 Like

Also “don’t execute X player tomorrow” is a shit consequence and STs wouldn’t do that

2 Likes

I should’ve caught that

1 Like

To be fair it was “If Amelia is executed, your character may mutate” and I said this because it was a haha funni and it would’ve mutated, so it was to cover me for when I use the change due to Amelia’s death

1 Like

It does, well, exactly what it did in practice: makes everybody feel frustrated and restricted. If the player in question is the Demon, then the consequence doesn’t matter, the game is over; if the player in question is not the Demon, then we didn’t really want to execute them anyway. The only thing it functionally does is keep a Minion alive another day, and it still has extremely weird implications about whether or not they’re a Minion. A random Outsider preventing you from executing a player is dumb

3 Likes

(don’t tell may about the MAD man from nwc)

1 Like