BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

A lot of them!

1 Like

I wanted one of you and Derps dead.
Derps is the more wolfy one by far.
But I had to put up a bit of a fight against you since you were resisting it pretty hard in return :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yea

I mean Brak did it, so can you

Derp is good smh

I’m not even wolfy! I’m villagery! I reconsidered so many times this game and I would have pushed insane agenda as evil with my tarot ability! I’ve been giving accurate information the entire game!

what was most recent one

Derp

Upright Eight of Swords Meaning

The general meaning in the Eight of Swords is that of a feeling of being trapped and victimized. You may feel powerless because, in your mind, you feel that changing the situation might be beyond you. This feeling of helplessness that you have, the feeling that you have no agency in your life, has played a major role in making your situation worse.

Surrendering one’s power to an unknown entity, whether it’s fate, or God, the government or something else means that you are giving away your own personal responsibility to affect change. You have willingly relinquished the driver’s seat in the journey of your own life, and it isn’t going well for you. It is advisable for you to avoid making an important decision at this time since your judgment is likely clouded.

The good news is that because these traps are things that we create ourselves, we can also leave them if we put our minds to it. It is simply the matter of taking off the blindfold and seeing beyond the limited perspective that we created for ourselves - to see the possibilities, and to recognize that you have your own internal power

Translation:

They are in a position where they feel powerless, and their judgment on whether or not this is the case is clouded. While they may feel powerless, they may or may not actually be, it might just take a shift in perspective to break free of their imprisonment.

Powerless means they feel like they can’t advance their win con, socially or mechanically.

(translation is word of god) ((god needs to clarify whether socially or mechanically is either or both))

1 Like

(((God is MIA)))

1 Like

You should have picked me

Hello I would like to introduce you to Atheism. It is something quite wonderful, it means we don’t listen to those fake prophets who claim to be Storytellers

1 Like

Idk those story tellers have been spot on this entire game

Also spoiler alert for yall but we’re fairly sure that I’m gonna cause a death tonight due to my consequence.

One of me and brak will die

Wonder who it will be

Our going theory is that Someone / Bionic contains 1 evil right?
Imagine if they’re W/W lmao

Though somebody could have info that makes them W/T and then we can ignore that niche possibility

Yeah

They could be w/w with derp but I can’t find a fourth

Like it’s Amelia but that’s so dumb

Not to mention brak stuff would be unexplained