BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

This game is a scam and we’re throwing

Kill the demon not me you goofs

Would you say you are feeling trapped, vicimized, and powerless?

Nah

1 Like

It is advisable for you to avoid making an important decision at this time since your judgment is likely clouded.
The good news is that because these traps are things that we create ourselves, we can also leave them if we put our minds to it. It is simply the matter of taking off the blindfold and seeing beyond the limited perspective that we created for ourselves - to see the possibilities, and to recognize that you have your own internal power

It’s okay to feel powerless, like you can’t advance your win condition mechanically or socially - you must look outside the box you have imprisoned yourself and notice there are swords all around you, which you can use to slice through the chains that imprison you

God this role is amazing I love it

I learned General.

2 Likes

That helps nothing

I mean, your theory was that Marluna might learn an evil… So now what do you think? :stuck_out_tongue:

I meant an evil to help prove magnus is a liar!

1 Like

I don’t think anything can help prove that there honestly.

Well uh, if they are eigl they probably lied about their character

Lied about ability? Yes
About their character? No, why would they?

Off with his head! @Jinxed

1 Like

general isn’t really useful either way
there’s nothing too specific the sts can do with a good or evil general so it’d be worked around heavily

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty useless like we all knew he was likely general

1 Like

I know.
Evils don’t care me being alive probably because no evil lied about their character.

The three I saw was lieing about that had a reason to do so did it as good. (May, the Shabaloth, and the character I learned N3.)

1 Like

…pardon?

Yes, I’m saying the Shab is good.
As every Demon in this town. (I have 3 demons on my Grimoire, and I think all 3 is good.)

(Also I already said the thing about good Shab yesterday, so why the surprise?)