Hm, hard choice.

1 Like

@Silviu200530 Wanna whisper

/accept preemptively if thats alright to input

/whisper Silviu200530 and tutuu

/accept

Magnus and I are way better anyways

What we talked about in whispers

We talked about a lot of stuff is whispers, for example we’re we’re suspicious of SDA’s general claim.
Magnus thought that they could have been coached into it by someone else, and that they weren’t in their Town meta.
We also talked about how Litten was pretty obviously playing scummy, so it was confusing what they were. However we didn’t think that Litten was demon.
We also talked about the reactions to my reaction test, I mean there is a potential that SDA just doesn’t know how my role works so they they thought that poisoner could have affect results but it’s whatever.
May and Magnus always yap for like ever

1 Like

We also talked about infinity. Brakuren lockwolf for not mentioning infinity

1 Like

I daid something about the Hilbert Hotel that could have been misinterpreted and required clarification.

I’m like hard confirmed general regardless of my alignment

1 Like

People still doubting my wolf game smh

Also what even are y’all considering my town meta

/accept

Man the exactly very moment I have to leave for a bit :sob:

Making someone safe from the demon doesn’t mean just kills, it means all the negative effects the demon can do

So you were once again just “lying”

I know

1 Like

It’s a stretch to think I as demon decided to go with that over any other ability I could do so much more with tho

Plus I didn’t know the one existed till I got artists anyways and I still don’t know what the first one does

Wdym by first one

Also who have you been protecting

I protected brak the other night and Kii last night

1 Like

I wouldn’t fakeclaim getting monk as demon, I can’t do like anything to fuck with y’all their I would’ve came up with something more fun

Hard to FPS off a monk fake claim

1 Like