BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Potato :yum:

3 Likes

Best food fr

1 Like

I still wanna know what brak and Magnus are saying my town Meta is and why I’m not In that

Nothing changed from my current world view even though what I asked would have been helpful. I still think Brak/Magnus/Someone/Amelia is the team. I think there was a starpass of some sort that night, or Amelia killed magnus because they were asked to. Brak ability shutting off doesn’t make sense and I’m inclined to just believe the hosts wouldn’t be messing with information in that way and so I think they are just a liar. I do think they have an investigative ability of some kind or had one: I have reasons to clear both Otter and Silviu and Amelia would have been my preferred kill today since they fit in a lot of worlds, and Marluna was probably not revived as evil. I still don’t think Derp! demon makes sense in any of the worlds pubicilly proposed so far either.

To build a derp evil world FMPOV there has to be 3 evils in this which I don’t believe

is this just based on who you think I couldn’t be teamed with

It’s based off assuming magnus and brak are both town
They could be teamed with you but that would be the dumbest thing ever

I was doing a proof by contradiction and I think there’s a lot of contradictions in that world.

I see that makes sense

1 Like

I will note this could be heavily messed up with conversion at the cost of a minion dying ect, but I believe most of the dead and I don’t really see a way to figure out converison happening based off the information roles

conversion would just be mean

1 Like

I’m interesting in how the vote shakes out though, Amelia and Brak in particular I’m assuming are going to be voting together if my world is right, would be shocked if they didn’t.

I feel like they would give SOMETHING to warn us conversion is possible, otherwise I feel like conversion would just be broken

Could make sense in a lil monsta game

mez turned people make great baby sitters

It might explain the magnus kill as well?

It could yeah

i’ll forgive magnus for poison when you pry it from my cold dead hands

(its possible but im gonna be annoyed if its conversion and a game with evil vizier)

1 Like

I don’t think it’s very liekly, it would be prettt near impossible for town to win, we barely have any mecyabical info pointing at demons besides guessing

1 Like

so just like poison!!