BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

poison?

pick your poison botf upick

1 Like

marionette abil existing would screw over my social reads really badly and i hope it isnt that

I have 1 whisper left nya

next time I’m good I might choose a starting info character since it’s probably going to be powerful information compared to my magic tricks right now

1 Like

What was tutu claiming and do we have an idea for why they wouldve been chosen for a kill? Trying to see if I can make sense of if tutu was chosen or if its lil monsta and demon cant choose

I think Magnus would 100% choose that as the demon as a possiblity and it explains the revolution pair

1 Like

And I already posted quotes of brak talking about Mario’s. Lot

1 Like

I think tutuu makes sense as a lil monsta kill

1 Like

would a Marionette demon have all their minions be marionettes for the funsies

N1 is harder to figure out with 3 damn deaths

still would like to know where tf those all came from

I don’t think that would be fun for the mimions

1 Like

vizier

vizier mario!!!

1 Like

oh right vizier

1 Like

@Magnus @Brakuren I think even if you two are good there’s a pretty decent chance you’re just not correct. Obviously I’ll eat my hat if I’m wrong etc etc etc and I don’t think I’m correct either but I think confidence is not the best course of action here and that thought is necessary to solve this game

I think there’s a lot of information being hidden away in little boxes and I’m working to gather it all

I can confirm they aren’t correct which is why I’m trying to kill brak

1 Like

I think it’s funny how I’m the only one who’s been rather open about my role to people besides derp

I’ve really got to start putting my info together, huh. I’m gonna spreadsheet this

1 Like