BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

It’s not if I die, it’s in general if I pick you something bad might happen to you. Something bad will happen if I do die though too

1 Like

The hosts can’t make it so we get posioned info even on the night we choose right

I feel like that would be bad manners

Anyway since I’m in the POE there’s nothing scum can do but poison me but let’s be real I’ll figure out very quickly if I’m posioned

I appreciate the tarot card effectively saying “kill the Vizier”.

2 Likes

Which one

If you both pick betray and I survive then you’ll be sober, healthy and get true info.

1 Like

If we lose after killing someone today Im going to blame it on that regardless of why we end up losing

My information has been confirmed to be modified by whay people tell the hosts and I quote clearly told them I scumread someone so it wasn’t that if that’s what you meant by reverse chariot

When snow got back I was told uh let me find what I was told

I’d need to think about it. I don’t really think that’s the world so it’d be akin to throwing out weird loose names, which is easy enough but coming up with theoretical weird names is harder.

Still think we should be killing in magnus/amelia today

Chariot means being forceful or brave and helping your faction while reverse chariot means you are falling to an extreme of not being forceful or being too forceful

The Reverse Chariot description you provided.

My issue is if youre evil I think it becomes very difficult for you to build a team that dosent include you, which is very telling imo

Do you trust Bionic’s claim?

yeah that’s not what the chariot is saying but I do appreciate how both you and the vizier have tried to twist my card to agree with their world view

the vizier said it confirms him lol

2 Likes

(Not dissing you but it’s really funny how people can do that)

1 Like

Im mostly ignoring it cuz theirs fully too much WIFOM with that claim

There’s not… WIFOM with that claim?