BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Yeah but I knew ur role was trouble in some fashion and I refused to do anything

1 Like

Trouble for evils maybe

• someone who’s will be deceptiion, will do anything to win, may even try to win alone
1 Like

AWESOME deception

1 Like

Idk my tarot cards seem pretty well

now granted
I blame haszy

1 Like

You like tarot cards? Name every tarot card.

1. The Tower
  2. The Tower
  3. The Tower
  4. The Tower
1 Like

Litten if you get Towered you legally have to tell us

1 Like

Major Arcana:

• The Fool
  • The Magician
  • REDACTED
  • The High Priestess
  • The Empress - Someone who may take over the narrative through social play rather than any information they have mechanical wise.
  • The Emperor - Authority, strong view on the game state or has strong information which the hosts believe may take over the narrative, through mechanical information rather than social. Does not differentiate with healthy/unhealthy, doesn’t say whether it will help town or not.
  • The Hierophant
  • The Lovers
  • The Chariot -
  • Strength
  • The Hermit
  • Wheel of Fortune
  • Justice
  • The Hanged Man
  • Death
  • Temperance
  • The Devil - They need to let loose and think about the game in a way most people would disagree with.
  • The Tower - Someone who is stuck in a wrong world view, an event will happen that may break their world view and they need to face this.
  • The Star
  • The Moon
  • The Sun
  • Judgement - They are about to have a huge positive change for them in the world, for example winning the game if they can understand their position.
  • The World

Minor Arcana:

Wands:

• Ace of Wands
  • Two of Wands
  • Three of Wands
  • Four of Wands
  • Five of Wands
  • Six of Wands
  • Seven of Wands
  • Eight of Wands
  • Nine of Wands
  • Ten of Wands
  • Page of Wands
  • Knight of Wands
  • Queen of Wands
  • King of Wands

Cups:

• Ace of Cups
  • Two of Cups
  • Three of Cups
  • Four of Cups
  • Five of Cups
  • Six of Cups
  • Seven of Cups
  • Eight of Cups
  • Nine of Cups
  • Ten of Cups
  • Page of Cups
  • Knight of Cups
  • Queen of Cups
  • King of Cups

Swords:

• Ace of Swords
  • Two of Swords
  • Three of Swords
  • Four of Swords
  • Five of Swords - someone who’s will be deceptiion, will do anything to win, may even try to win alone
  • Six of Swords
  • Seven of Swords
  • Eight of Swords
  • Nine of Swords
  • Ten of Swords
  • Page of Swords
  • Knight of Swords
  • Queen of Swords
  • King of Swords

Pentacles (Coins):

• Ace of Pentacles
  • Two of Pentacles
  • Three of Pentacles
  • Four of Pentacles
  • Five of Pentacles
  • Six of Pentacles
  • Seven of Pentacles
  • Eight of Pentacles
  • Nine of Pentacles
  • Ten of Pentacles
  • Page of Pentacles
  • Knight of Pentacles
  • Queen of Pentacles
  • King of Pentacles - Someone who has a wealth of resources in their disposal, and are sharing it with the people around them. Likely in a trust circle.
1 Like

I forgot to add reverse chariot but granted I never added in the reverses

I had a role once where I picked a tarot card to be displayed as the day’s reading. This is not a useful role so I just picked The Tower every day until I died

1 Like

Like if I was evil I would be fucking with yoy guys so hard I have so many choices to choose from instead I’ve been giving true info

I already said im not gonna take other suggestions for who to heal wolves have to get into my head and my head alone for that

If Kiiruma dies you may never again get to monk someone

1 Like

Not because we will kill you but because Kiiruma is choosing both of us and if he dies it may fuck us over

so whats the team here then not just demon

what

If he dies, something bad may happen to the people he picked according to him, ergo, if he dies, he may poison one of us permantely

which means our abilities won’t work

eh

Im not gonna decide who I protect till day ends regardless that way I cant do it publiclly id prefer to have as much WIFOM on whos being healed as possible