BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

We could simply just have them keep protecting Kiiruma for the rest of the game.

That was the artist.

I did the math
Nothing bad happens if we do this

We could simply force a f3 with Kiiruma in it

If they’re claiming to have received an infinite Monk ability because good was slightly losing at the time, and also an Artist ability… I suppose the ability disparity is less apparent but what.

Yeah so why don’t we just have them heal Kiiruma for the rest of the game

One ability specifies once per game the other dosent

How many times do you wake up per night?

Idk I just submit my abilities when night starts

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with my plan so long as Kiiruma makes Derp sober the rest of time.

Controlling F3 to have Kiiruma in it is beneficial, yes. But then it’d be best to kill you today instead, Litten.

Yeah that’s where the calculations came in from

I was calculating what happens if we killed me today and then we killed anelia and brak

So like…
In a real life context, they’d wake you up and ask for a number. Then they’d point to an ability on the character sheet to tell you what you’ve gained. Then they’d put you to sleep and wake you up to use a Monk ability. Then they’d put you to sleep again.

I mean I don’t hate this idea.

The only problem is your ability will probably act really negatively but we will get some information on what the hosts command you to do

This isn’t real life so I don’t have an answer to your question

Demon!Brak doesn’t work from SDA’s information so you’d have to assume they’re partnered (and they have decent equity I suppose, if you ignore the Revolutionary claims).

Other than that I was told I can use as many abilities as iv gained at once

Again, that’s wrong my info dosent guarantee demon is in that Poe group