BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

It does work if the starpass happened. Like I said, we both agree on the general POE of demon hood, it’s about navigating it. I think Brak should be included in it.

1 Like

Kiiruma’s ability probably isn’t as adverse as you’d think. It’s not just an Atheist Outsider, after all. The “might” clause means nothing could happen, explicitly.

Fair enough. I don’t think it should react too negatively because if he’s scum, then it’s beneficial for him I guess, while if he’s town, scum are planning on not killing gim whcih is their choice if they want to deal with a monk

Then how is it useful?

I would advocate for Marluna to survive but, Kiiruma ability might fuck us over if he dies.

It also could contain minions with the ability to become the demon as iv said multiple times

Kiiruma’s Election (3): Kiiruma, Silviu200530, May
Brakuren (3): SirDerpsAlot, Litten, Marluna
SirDerpsAlot (1): Kiiruma
Litten (1): Brakuren

Not Voting (8): Bionic, Leafia, otterpopd, Atlas, tutuu, Magnus, Amelia, Someone

We have a problem.

The ability is ambiguous, “could become” doesn’t mean they can’t become the demon from someone like Kiiruma. It basically is stating there is either a minion or demon since the open ended quearion

What’s the problem

im the mayor

You guys have enough votes to vote me out if yoy want and I just provided a mechanical road map to the best town outcome so it’s very possible I’m voted out today

how am i not voting

Which feels like more of a reason to discredit your question more than anything especially likely. There could theoretically be a Fang Gu or Snake Charmer, that doesn’t mean it’s likely for a Lizards game.

Wait do election votes coubt as deadvotes UNVOTE

1 Like

They do not.

1 Like

VOTE: May’s Election

Want

2 Likes

The votecount was refreshed a while ago.

Sometimes we can’t have what we want.

WaitI’m dead