BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

@Kiiruma Hey do you know who my other idea for who to execute today is? Have you figured it out?

I mean theirs at least one evil in my group of 4 in the worst case

It would just be really funny

Wait hold on

Oh dear god

Who

I remembered sometnint I asked the hosts and it’s annoying that I just realized that’s an actual possiblity

I think I know an idea of who it could be

I remember asking the host something I can’t say outloud but I just connected it with another mechanical tidbit

Do you think it’s a good idea to suggest it publicly?

If it’s what I think it is, then I have a very interesting question for you guys.

Not as in you answer
It’s a question I asked the host

No, I think we leave them for now.

1 Like

@Kiiruma i have 3 words left right?

I just know, I feel it in my bones that you and SDA have been acting so villainous this game. But I can’t prove it. Nails on a chalkboard.
Broken record, yada yada. Mayworld.

Realistically Bionic was starting evil and Someone was, like, an Outsider!Vizier lying about their ability with a [+1] somewhere. It sucks but it works from the Noble information. May was making the case that w!Someone only executes w!Bionic if Amelia is also evil, but that doesn’t work from the noble information and Someone / Bionic / Amelia / Otter is a cursed team.

SDA would still be evil here, as indicated by their limited FPS’ing this game (not my metaread) and everything else, and they’re neighbours so their lack of whispers makes sense here. Alternatively Amelia (as a Minion who was opportunistic with the Harpy claim on D1 and just got lucky with my character), but this is less likely due to the lack of whispers and the lack of evidence towards a starpass possibility. Maybe they could’ve been a Mezepheles who turned Someone that way because their neighbours, that resolves the earlier conflict better. Marluna could’ve been revived by a Minion!Shabaloth by their own ability, which would explain her redundant sighting and follow the General sighting if she thought that would clear SDA even though it doesn’t really mean anything, but I townread Marluna so I don’t actively buy it. If the team is Someone / Bionic / SDA / Marluna / +1… you could be evil here as an information!gathering evil if you wanted to sacrifice Bionic to convert the Vizier, that’s the best reason for your scruple to be overcome. You confirmed your information May and Tutuu before then, so it’d logically have to be a widescale ability or something. At that point, Someone had an Outsider character from the beginning though. You tried baiting me to add Marluna to your team, which is a point against it. Instead, it could be Brak who knows.

1 Like

I FPS as anything fools I just haven’t been given many good FPS opportunities

I don’t know

Hell my recent arguments are I haven’t done enough FPS to be a wolf where I can make shit up

I want you to ask every single question to the host about the topic I asked, anything you can think of, and you would realize that there is something really funny that could be occurring, and evils are acrewed if that’s the case

Rolls dice.
Bionic, Brakuren, Amelia, Marluna. Yeah, there’ll most logically be at least one evil in any group of four, on average.

1 Like