BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Ask every question about it Kiiruma
What happens if x
What happens if y

Ect
You already know the general idea but if it’s mutated then, there is nothing to suggest z ect

Yeah but it’s guaranteed not just statistically likely

3 Likes

It’s not really guaranteed. Even if you water down that information from “Demon” to “any evil” and hope there’s no conversion Demon jumper involved, it still effectively includes your name in that question.

@Kiiruma I’m assuming you know why

1 Like

Cause there’s one core rule in botc kiiurma well several
but one in particular applies to the topic I asked

In any given case, Someone’s ability is never as it was described. Either they were converted by a Minion ability or they’re an Outsider, imo.
Bionic bluffing Outsider as a Godfather-esque Minion works, if they were intending to stick with their bluff from early on and never actually fine-tuned it or consulted the STs about whether it sounded believable.

So you think SDA is Demon here?

I’m literally the saint outsider (not saint’s exact ability) I’ve said it many times :sob:

1 Like

I’m not sure on it. They’re a candidate for sure, but we have the same issue in that they would never kill me last night. They’d be less likely to do it than even Litten would be. Kiiruma wants to ignore the last night death and dismiss it as a Someone!kill, but I don’t know how to feel about it.

Ignoring that factor, they make more sense than Litten as a candidate if partnered. It would work.

What does your ability do again

It would be actively suicidal to kill magnus last from my perspective.

TMI.

Yeah people tell me a lot of things

Or rather perspective slip, but it’s funnier with the mistake.

This watch is exactly two days late @Jinxed

1 Like

amngus

2 Likes

litren sda
which more dem9n from your poc

1 Like

If I was the demon I would have probably killed Silviu or Otter, since neither of them are being suspected as the demon. I don’t think there’s really a world where I kill magnus there, since their iutsider claim was already suspect.

“If you’re not mad about being important, you might be executed” something like that.
Which… doesn’t… make sense for a Saint?