BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

It talks about the future not the present

1 Like

Nah killing Amelia is cringe for today. And then probably based tomorrow lol

1 Like

I stated in thread I thought it was likely town was winning but was gonna guess 2/5 because I thought it gave more info than being wrong on 4/5

1 Like

SDA will think evil is winning but they’re not because despite Kiiruma currently cucking town the STs are planning on being nicer after?

1 Like

being nice?
here’s a puzzle master result for Marluna, if you kill the demon you lose, and the demon can kill three times tonight no matter what

:worried:
Uhhhhhhhhhhh, that would be relatively terrible for us lol

1 Like

WHAT

1 Like

Anyway Kiiruma thoughts on having derp heal bot you for eternity

It’s not terrible. But also I already have Silviu on me and I trust Silviu more than Derps.

1 Like

Hey! Double the protection, double the chance of surviving!

Plus I have like… no whispers left so me rejigging my entire thing would be a complete and utter pain.

ill hero protect until silv is dead then

Am I still doing what I told you

Yes. Please ensure you do that thing that we discussed tonight. (If you’re talking about my ability and the usage of it)

It’s why I need you to be alive and for SDA to die because I have 0 whispers left and have already organised the thing with you.

1 Like

Don’t forget I can only target living players.

1 Like

We can always test the last thing I whispered you eventually; btw, there’s a mechanical way to prove that

1 Like

Oh for sure, I’d be down to test it at some point

1 Like

Kiikii what happens if only one person betrays with your ability

I die!

2 players (Out of me and the 2 involved peeps) will learn 1 of the mutation characters of others within the group. It is possible 2 different characters will be learned. It’s possible my character will be learned.

2 Likes