BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Translation:

They are in a position where they feel powerless, and their judgment on whether or not this is the case is clouded. While they may feel powerless, they may or may not actually be, it might just take a shift in perspective to break free of their imprisonment.

Powerless means they feel like they can’t advance their win con, socially or mechanically.

(translation is word of god) ((god needs to clarify whether socially or mechanically is either or both))

Was the translated part

1 Like

The “or” in this context does mean both. Although the word “nor” would’ve been more accurate, linguistically speaking.

1 Like

its because Amelia is demon and kii said we arent allowed to kill them >:(

1 Like

I predicted the future so good then :3

I feel it would make sense STs presumably knew I wolfread Amelia and knew they were gonna add the neg modifier or whatever to Kii where they wouldnt want to exe Amelia today

1 Like

Snow thought of this while heading to class so I dunno how accurate it is

which implies Exeing Amelia would further my wincon instead of actually harming us

1 Like

it does not imply that
The card acfually, let me grab a picture of the card for you

The “powerless” comment is really weird in conjunction with SDA’s information that evil is not “slightly” winning. For those to both be true, it’d consequently suggest evil was “heavily winning”. I don’t know about you, but I don’t associate “having no sense of control” with “it’s anyone’s game and you’re turning back the tide, you’re doing great :)”.

This is you
You are currently tied up

And yet, there are swords all around you, which can quite easily cut through your bondages

You think you are powerless, you think you can’t advance your win condition - the card doesn’t, and I was explicitly told this, state whether or not this is true

Lemme see if I made some one off comment in my RC during D3 that couldve given that impression

1 Like

It’s going to be f3 and I’m going to be talking about tarots still

the only non mech thing I said D3 was that game was an easy solve after getting my artist results back lol

1 Like

You might be right it might mean Amelia

As in Amelia put rope around you and then laughed at you. Heartless.

thats fucked up smh

1 Like

we should kill them for doing me like that

1 Like

Yeah! Killing the STs is such a logical move with a non-Atheist claim from anybody who’s prob good.

1 Like

I meant kill Amelia for tying me up like that

1 Like

Oh. Is it because SDA “thought” evil was slightly winning, but they weren’t