BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

bmr takes less work to storytell than lizards at least

2 Likes

Plus it’s interesting that Brak’s voting for you Litten and not just both you and Derps.
I’d be voting you both, especially since Derps has more traction atm

1 Like

imo lesser of two evils
id rather have shifting time phases than having to play a zombuul game for a month

2 Likes

I’m interested in how votes fall at eod

I’ve seen some people replace zombuul with leech how does that go?

Leech on BMR works well with other execution-prevention methods but doesn’t work well on the script with hiding a Pukka, which is arguably more important.

2 Likes

badly
besides the fact that i kinda refuse to play any script with lleech both cuz i abhor playing as it and i abhor playing against it
lleech does not belong on bmr because theres too many awful lleech hosts like the sailor and fool who want to get executed to test themselves, the grandmother who receives too much sus if their grandchild dies, the tea lady who trusts both their neighbours, the exorcist once you suspect someone as a lleech, the gossip or gambler who do sobriety checks, innkeeper who will get omega sus when their picks die, etc
too many lleech hosts have ways to check their hostedness

2 Likes

I think otter mechanically works as an evil

Each day, you may call for an election. Whoever is elected may get an ability. You learn their role and may choose to poison them.

Something to that effect

Otter didn’t tell us we could elect anyone else, we figured it out on our own.

1 Like

Yeah, it doesn’t change the fact that it’s possible though, considering it’s lizards.Preformatted text

Just the name of the character, or their ability, too?

If there’s such a concern, just repeatedly re-elect the same dead player forever.

Just the name. They learned “Leviathan” on the night Leafia died.

1 Like

It’s not really an active concern, just a concern I had.

Who was picked N2?

Leafia and Silviu

1 Like

There’s a theory I have where if I’m right we instantly win the game. And it explains the entire game.

1 Like

for what

@Brakuren you really should whisper me, I need to check something

I would rather die