BOTF XXVI: LIZARDS - EVIL WINS

Understood :saluting_face:

Dont blame me afterwards tho

I am not touching anything related to conversion mechanics with anything less then a 12 foot pole

1 Like

I talked with almost everyone, including magnus

I dont do shit on whispers

You have not whispered magnus

1 Like

nice try tho

They have at eod

I have

source

1 Like

See here

oooh kk

1 Like

So whisper?

/whisper Someone

Not making the whisper

1 Like

/whisper accept

No one can really put any team together right now without conflicting into some sort of way. For Derp and Amelia to be together you would have to assume that they threw suspicion onto each other for questionable reasons, which doesn’t make sense if either of them were a minion and the other was a demon. It would make sense if both of them were minons, but not a demon. For me to be demon, or for Derp to be demon, you would have to assume we would kill into an artist ping. Otter being the demon would make sense for the Magnus Kill, but their abilities have been extremely helpful and their noble information makes sense, along with the other abilities given which makes me think that they aren’t the demon.

Which is sort of problematic, if you think about it. Really the only world presented so far that doesn’t have too much trouble is the Magnus/Brakuren/Amelia/Bionic or Someone. And I have already stated I hate co-signing to one single world. And so I’ve been thinking about this game as a whole, what exactly our assumptions have been this game. Currently we have assumed the following

1. The dead are generally trustworthy, there is nothing suspicious about them, besides magnus.
  2. Bionic/Someone isn’t w/w
  3. Marluna must be good if the Shab is good, considering the condition of the Shab Marluna mentioned in the public thread.
  4. Kiiruma is good.
  5. Magnus and Brak are the same alignment
  6. Private condition, I am good.
    These have been my main assumptions. I assume they are also other people’s assumptions. I could be wrong, dunno what may is thinking, and may can do whatever the fuck they want with the code or “information” they been hiding, but even talking to Magnus, it seems their world view is completely the same as mine with the same borderline assumptions, so anything May has talked about has evidently not been with magnus, but I digress, anyway.

And those are the main assumptions I’ve made this game. I can’t tell you how many “small” assumptions I don’t put full weight behind but have considered them, which makes me hesitant to build world views that I haven’t already stated, such as:
Someone/Derp not being “w/w”
Otter is probably not evil off their noble information + their ability being general pro-town
Silviu being town off Atlas’s god read and them not wanting me to push them.
Derp not being the demon based off the fact that would require them to kill in their Artist information, making them inherently more suspicious
Derp not being the demon because the story tellers prevented Derp from easily accusing Amelia today through Kiiruma, which would basically be griefing them.
Amelia not paying much attention is indicative of them not being the demon, though it would explain the magnus kill, they don’t seem at all invested in the game, which seems weird.
Amelia and Derp aren’t w/w unless they are both exactly minions

So these small assumptions that I have, along with other people, are the main reason people are confused about the game. Or at least, their small assumptions, I presume.

So, it got me thinking. I really do enjoy these small assumptions, they make my life a lot easier to just trust and believe, but man, believing in them is hard, because they conflict with my main assumptions and it makes it so I only have like on world view. Which makes me think one of my main assumption is actually wrong.

2/4/5 are the main assumptions I have that I do not think can be changed at the this point. 1/3 are the main assumptions that, I think, messing with, may lead to the game actually making far more sense.

I think it’s possible Marluna registered as a townsfolk. I also think it’s possible that there is actually an evil dead from dying at night. I don’t think it’s very likely that May/Atlas are evil, nor do I think it’s likely that Leafia was evil. I think there’s a chance that Tutuu might be evil, and it would explain why our worlds are not currently working. Don’t ask me why, or how that happened, why the demon would attack them, but I personally think that, my small assumptions may be showing that one of my big assumptions are wrong.

The demon clearly only has 1KPN, but the hosts decided to give someone both the monk ability and the artist ability, how well was the evil team doing to deserve both of those?

I guess it could be 2kpn n2 but still

Anyway, let’s make one main assumption. Bionic is always a wolf here. People have been debating this and they have been stating that it’s important to figure this out, word of god is that outsiders must be actively harmful to the town, they cannot sit by and pretend they are a vt as it’s not actively harmful, bionic is clearly lying, and Amelia seems pretty confident that bionic would not lie for this long, so it’s likely they are just evil.

Which does likely mean that someone was originally town, and the hosts were just having…a lot of fun with someone’s role, I think.

That’s neat, I think anyway. It helped solve the major issue of the debacle with bionic sticking by the claim.

1 Like