BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

I’m willing to hear you out.

You should probably get someone you trust to whisper it to May instead after you tell them, instead of largely wasting three whispers

Mind if we whisper then

1 Like

They just feels jokey

They.

/whisper atlas

Magnus typically sounds like a comedian, when they’re not taking the game hyper-seriously, as they do oft as wolf.

1 Like

/whisper Litten

I’m going to end up using all my whispers in 30 minutes, aren’t I.

1 Like

Can you make it outside rn

1 Like

oh hey look at that. they gave me funniest user 2023 in the syndicate

Did you bribe or blackmail the mods?
Either/or.

1 Like

I would only nominate you for please stop getting in a “who can like the most” competition with Eliza

2 Likes

Beating eliza at that is folly

2 Likes

Tutuu, would you feel like sharing our claims (coordinating our bluffs) in neighbour whispers? Since we’re bound to be on the same team again and all.

1 Like

i would like to once im a bit more confident in my townreads. sorry im getting second thoughts. im really scared of claiming. in general. id hate to ruin town’s plans or give evil info. maybe day 2 after a few people die

1 Like

Oh my fucking god

1 Like

Uh-huh. Just so we’re clear, I wouldn’t begrudge a false claim so long as it gave some direction either way.

1 Like

i think claiming in any of these following circumstances makes sense to me:

1. theres a few deaths and we’ve entered middle game
  2. im being suspected
  3. i have plans
  4. im confident in townreading the person im claiming to

sorry, i feel bad for rejecting your offer to swap claims. @Atlas 's too. Im just somewhat competitive, it might socially be more fun to claim, but im afraid of the risks :P

3 Likes

It’s all good, don’t worry. You wouldn’t be expected to claim early in a rolemadness so you shouldn’t be here.

2 Likes

These people will peer pressure you into doing something that’s not optimal for you. Because they’re monsters.

1 Like