BotF Lizards - Thread 1 Archive

Mind if we whisper then

1 Like

They just feels jokey

They.

/whisper atlas

Magnus typically sounds like a comedian, when they’re not taking the game hyper-seriously, as they do oft as wolf.

1 Like

/whisper Litten

I’m going to end up using all my whispers in 30 minutes, aren’t I.

1 Like

Can you make it outside rn

1 Like

oh hey look at that. they gave me funniest user 2023 in the syndicate

Did you bribe or blackmail the mods?
Either/or.

1 Like

I would only nominate you for please stop getting in a “who can like the most” competition with Eliza

2 Likes

Beating eliza at that is folly

2 Likes

Tutuu, would you feel like sharing our claims (coordinating our bluffs) in neighbour whispers? Since we’re bound to be on the same team again and all.

1 Like

i would like to once im a bit more confident in my townreads. sorry im getting second thoughts. im really scared of claiming. in general. id hate to ruin town’s plans or give evil info. maybe day 2 after a few people die

1 Like

Oh my fucking god

1 Like

Uh-huh. Just so we’re clear, I wouldn’t begrudge a false claim so long as it gave some direction either way.

1 Like

i think claiming in any of these following circumstances makes sense to me:

1. theres a few deaths and we’ve entered middle game
  2. im being suspected
  3. i have plans
  4. im confident in townreading the person im claiming to

sorry, i feel bad for rejecting your offer to swap claims. @Atlas 's too. Im just somewhat competitive, it might socially be more fun to claim, but im afraid of the risks :P

3 Likes

It’s all good, don’t worry. You wouldn’t be expected to claim early in a rolemadness so you shouldn’t be here.

2 Likes

These people will peer pressure you into doing something that’s not optimal for you. Because they’re monsters.

1 Like

@Magnus I already told you what I did and I don’t wanna use any more words explaining the exact details. What I said is the only relevant thing for now

1 Like

I will share publicly that I am an Outsider and I have means to greencheck somebody. Yes, this is ironic.