Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I don’t know fully but I feel like we’re jumping the gun a bit potentially.

The main accusation against Yamikarp is someone claims to have RBd them from what I remember and it’s not been defended that well, sure.

Yet we are going more gung ho on Yami than Magnus for example when there’s similar mech on them both and 1 player defending Magnus doesn’t clear up much. Evils have teammates and the NE.

1 Like

And this is why I would’ve converted you.

Uh yeah lol

BUT BUT THIS—

Thank you lmao. Genuinely yall are being nice and god I’m not used to doing ok and being read as good.

I’m usually pushed D1, forced to claim and then still executed.

This game multiple people have said they would convert me and want me on their team :sob: I’m really happy

1 Like

Oh oops. I’m on mobile so sometimes miss stuff.

Unshackled could potentially do both at the same time. Cult less so.

Though dependent on what Cult member we would’ve rolled initially things can get a bit dicey quickly.

Assassin’s The Perfect Crime passive can empower, roleblock and vanillalize Magnus.

Luminary uses Command on Assassin so they can succeed in non-killing action.

I think the passive would still succeed but I can understand why this might not work because Assassin using killing action right?

1 Like

Like roleblock the assassin would hypothetically stops the empowering, can Luminary’s Command bypass this?

I think Luminary might bypass it but idk fully

1 Like

This further makes me believe that groupscum is aiming to kill Magnus, Leafia also happens to be on Magnus which I initially suspects her this day.

For this with Leafia being Assassin, this also needs protector that havent revealed themselves.

That is scenario A

Yamikarp and Jarek is scenario B

@Garfooled so would this explain my thoughts regarding the missing kill?

Zorvo being scenario C that saved the victim is also another possibilty, but then we are going back to square one with no proof leading to the attacker or potential converter.

I think we’re just making quick assumptions today. Let’s keep this all in mind though but not give it too much weight. It’s all speculation and the similarities between both Magnus and Frost dropping their conflicts quickly with Leafia and then going gungho on them once more once they’ve been grouped is heh— I’m probably overthinking things.

I want to ask if there is a guaranteed assassin in the game

And if it’s possible an immune target was hit

Wish I know 100%

With our mini Leafia v Frost thunderdome I think it is almost never SvS. Could be TvT infighting, TvN or TvS

Yami/Jarek is possible as a pair. Unlike Leaf v Frost I can see this pair as any combination. But it almost feels too simple at this point. Sure, using Occams Razor we should kill into this but eh.

Magnus is possible as a suspect since we have not had confirmation of their roleblock from town. It’s possible that Magnus is just making it up. On top of this, Magnus is the only main evil candidate that is also being defended or ignored by some others. Which in itself feels more suspicious

One thing I could agree on is that Yami would be a good info lynch but at the same time we should hear them out and did they even claim to be RB’d?

1 Like

Too much to think about this without knowing who got affected.