Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

shoot

Huh Jaiden is top wagon.

Italy seems like heā€™s using the fact that he always has a slow start to justify not trying to analyze things.

Ive changed my mind, I donā€™t like the jaiden wagon now :joy_cat:

Jaiden (3): Creature, Vulgard, Kiiruma
Litten (1): Marluxion
Frostwolf103 (1): Jarek
Atlas (1): Magnus
Marluxion (1): Frostwolf103
Sadbi (1): Silviu200530
Sabi (1): Litten
Vulgard (1): Millium
L.una (1): guavagudetama
Italy (1): Sadbi
Artemis (1): WindwardAway
beancat (1): Artemis
Jarek (1): Cassandra

these are the wagons

this looks awful

Iā€™m kinda okay with that

VOTE: Jaiden

Feels very different from KRC when I basically sheeped her god solve

Do that again

optimal kiiposting

Iā€™ll be honest that you could be right.
Iā€™ve been really out of things due to some things that have been happening.

I thought Iā€™ve been reading your posts, I do want to see more there though. I want to see you pushing some things and yeah. I apologise.

As much as I donā€™t care about how I read this game, I also donā€™t want people to think Iā€™m just being an asshole whoā€™s not reading them on purpose or something if Iā€™m failing to do as. As I think I am reading them but could be having a lapse in judgement.

Iā€™m probably falling into looking at the easiest things again, but that doesnā€™t feel like a bad place to start?

just from typing style alone i have noticed from luna it could be one of 2 people. i will not out them cause i dont know if its a good or evil puppet yet and i dont wanna out a good characters ability in case of anti claim

1 Like

idc what anyone says, the way that windward is talked about me, interacted with me, interacted with the people talking to me, and even the vote and unvote, is very clearly someone trying to pressure and solve

1 Like

if they were good they should be doing things

1 Like

Put me Jaiden and min in a hood and we will solve the whole game but than min wonā€™t listen to us after we die and town will lose

Or something.

2 Likes

i will listen, maybe? lol

If they are evil they should also be doing things whats your point

Hazard I donā€™t think L.una or Cassandra are normal players. But I do kinda like that Hazardā€™s reading into this, slight good look.

if they are evil theyā€™re using the account as a puppet to confuse and distract town and push forward bad vote agendas
which they are currently doijg

I donā€™t know where this very specific example came from

Partly my fault but the top wagons have gone from Frost to Marl to Jaiden/Jarek, and certain wagons are not gaining any traction at all. I think wolves are active enough to keep themselves mostly off the chopping block but theyā€™re likely not voting in a giant block together, either. My guess is that one might be on jaiden, at least one was on Marl, and then probably several off-wagon or vanity voting.