Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

#1081 was bad hedge.

edwop, ā€œi think Jarek is probably fineā€?

1 Like

none of her pushes feel like anything, and her main posts are about appearing smart by pointing out mech rather then socials

Bad look for frost
And frost was on Marl, right? Frost, Sabi, Millium and I forgot who else. And then Kii.

2 Likes

honestly didnt realize there was still people on that wagon when i went back there

1 Like

I donā€™t think this is such bad hedge but thatā€™s because I kind of expect that last part from Millium since he knows Marlā€™s meta

I interpret this as ā€œscummy but need to see moreā€

1 Like

This was in response to Artemis calling this post bad hedge

10 4 thank you uwu

Honestly I somewhat agree with this but I will specifically state that I know Frost has votedā€¦ suboptimally as town before. (Not saying I havenā€™t. I sure have.)

I want their slot to be kept an eye on

kiirumaā€¦is my top town.

Oh I know heā€™s voted suboptimally as town before, I donā€™t expect him to be super accurate. The point was that his wagon dissolved rapidly in favor of Marlā€™s, not that he himself voted Marl.

1 Like

Wait no. Wait I didnā€™t think yall ever make posts with sort of reads.

The wolfs realized they were voting a town and it looked bad

2 Likes

Itā€™sā€¦ Technically not a read

1 Like

I caught up and made some reads. Iā€™m more with it than I was earlier but now Iā€™m going to bed soon
have you considered that youve just not paid any attention to a single thing I have said. Iā€™m not a topposter but Iā€™ve not done nothing

1 Like

i think i may know who controls this puppet

if windward is a wolf, im pocketed

kii said marl was doing nothing and that was his sole reason for voting him

sooo
i wouldnā€™t take too much on kiiā€™s doing nothing reads

UNVOTE

I wish my wolfgame were this good tbh

1 Like