Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

i have reason to believe he’s telling the truth
violetta is my best friend

1 Like

Oh! I know who you are then! Yeah, I keep a small circle of friends, I told the truth there.

1 Like

Pick me tonight I dare u

if Kiiruma’s role is real it doesn’t feel like a fun thing to play with lol
that doesn’t mean it’s not possible I’m just stating that if this role is real I hate it

This is a wolf claim.

mate its. ok look at the claim without knowing its an actual role. you are claiming neutral which is fine, you are claiming neutral with the ancient spirit tag. a bit off but still fine i guess works with empires win con fine. but now your claiming neutral with a win con that isnt neutral. you have a win con thats just empires win con

he shouldve kept it hidden if hes real

1 Like

I’m going to pick Magnus unless anyone objects.
If Magnus is basically someone who registers as a wolf then I can help prove myself with their assistance.

1 Like

I believe it’s real to him, but there’s more missing information.

doubtful

I’m willing to bet the ability changes win conditions and I wanna see if I’m right at the expense of my own game

well duh but no point in saying that now
if I was in his shoes saying this would only make me feel worse because it’s obvious I should have kept it hidden if people started voting me right after I said it

I see it as a win-win, honestly. Either it works, or it fails and I’m confirmed as not being a member of an informed minority to you (which is good for a miller).

1 Like

I should’ve kept it hidden, 100% should’ve.
I feel like I’ve distracted from the thread and I feel terrible for that.
I just felt like it was a good time to try and slip that in and stop people trying to read into me.

As genuinely I’m trying to hunt wolves myself.
And I know that if I die, I’m going to flip as a wolf and I need yall to read my abilities so you can realise I’m saying the truth

I would rather kill frost, i believe his claim to be legitimate, and this is a bastard game: no risk, no reward

if Magnus registers as wolf doesn’t this mean nothing actually
unless I misread what you were claiming

Hot take magnus is a wolf and thinks kiiruma is a lost wolf

I could confirm Kiiruma’s ability and get my rolecard reworked, I think.

VOTE: Frostwolf103

I mean, Magnus would join the hood seeing I’m telling the truth there.
And we can craft a card together.

If Magnus doesn’t register as wolf in that way then I get to confirm a miller which is a great start for us

1 Like