Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

but isn’t your role like already pretty good for us

if he is not lying, the spirits with, absolutely, have to kill him

1 Like

oh okay

Not with the dreamer + death miller claim. Not after KRC.

They don’t because technically for their wincondition I am an ancient spirit
So they need to kill town quickly, as I somewhat count towards their numbers.

I don’t think it’s that great for the future.

Are you fucking kidding me LMAO NYA

there was actually no reason for Kiiruma to say this if he wasn’t planning on helping town

VOTE: L.una

my vote is going back here

no, you are a cop
they will fail and flail at your existence

as i said before i can have a better look at kiiruma tomorrow. i would rather him spotlighted but not voted today

1 Like

is it not multi-use?
maybe I don’t remember how Dreamer works it’s been a while since I played with it

Question: if I stopped registering as evil while in the neighbourhood, would I get booted out?

That’s fair.
I have realised I’ve basically claimed Cop with the added bit of “At the end of the game, you are required to kill the cop to win”

Uhhhhh, TP on me maybe? Lmao.
Honestly if there’s a lookout-ish thing, would be worth you going on me

I don’t change your card.
I choose what card you flip with basically.

I love mafia

3 Likes

I am a Dreamer. I’ve claimed I’m in a Dreamer club, which is not a neighbourhood but that other people share the same ability. I’ve claimed a 1/3 evil sighting and that’s it.

1 Like

I can literally make an ability: You start knowing Kiiruma is a really cool player who definitely wants you to win :D

2 Likes

Can those of you voting Frost case him for me? I don’t believe he’s been especially wolfy. I think his posts in the thread have not been pushing an agenda, so if there’s disagreement I want to work it out.

This is still fine.

Then why has no one else claimed it?