Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

animal cross mafia was our last game together on MU, I was a wolf, and they were town
and I snowed them, but got crushed by a jailor

1 Like

Hi min, I caused chaos

just a question. you do not control cassandra? you are just friends

Yea but like your passion and paranoia about ur reads list is towny

Now you are making me rethink reading you off that

Yea alexa animal crossing role madness game. Ended a week aho

1 Like

do u wanna tldr rn

i can do it, kii probably needs his posts

1 Like

@min

4 Likes

Could you not have spoilered that

2 Likes

okay while im still here, somebody help with Guava, how should I read their posts so far

Why must you always post so much in the middle of the night, were I not awake for bad reasons I wouldā€™ve woken up to even more stuff to read

I basically just skimmed because my processing power has been greatly limited and I couldnā€™t fully keep track of everything if I tried

2 Likes

Regardless of that

Seeing that Milliumā€™s read on me is entirely predicated on my opener and has been all this time is unsurprising but also funny, I do find that people tend to wolfread me early very often but I havenā€™t yet seen someone tunnel me this hard for my opener, that is a first

Needless to say I think this is a pretty terrible idea

I honestly donā€™t think Millium is a wolf for this because they would PROBABLY make up something better if they were trying to push me over day 1 but maybe Iā€™m wrong

wgat

I have no idea what Kiirumaā€™s claiming

me neither

I have chosen to put less effort into the game because Iā€™ll probably enjoy it more that way

kiiā€™s claiming an ancient spirit with an empire wincon, except he doesnt need to kill himself to win

this is his mech

1 Like

So first of all Millium if youā€™re town please just vote someone else because youā€™re wasting your time on me

The only thing youā€™re doing is preventing me from getting nightkilled if youā€™re town, which was probably going to happen at some point because this site likes to nightkill me early even if Iā€™m wrong on reads (see FAM)

And even if you donā€™t care about that, which you probably donā€™t, everyone is townreading me so maybe you should consider that youā€™re just wrong lol

Atlas has been morbed. The game continues.