Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Is Kiiruma claim 3p?

Italy/Jaiden/Guava/honestly also Ruby are just complete shrugslots for me and thatā€™s why I havenā€™t commented about them

Might sort between them later if I care enough to read their ISOs

Look at FAM 3 vs here.

Wolf creature struggles to post. He canā€™t do reads without leaking tmi. He also gets D1.

Town creature is full of conspiracy theories and paranoia. He feels like an island in the middle of sea. Very disconnected. He also is pure in his posting. Thereā€™s no agenda.

Like look at his iso.

People like creature you donā€™t need posts to point it out.

Wait how do you win

What is your wincon

Damn this game is an LSD trip

Silvu wolfy

Maybe if weā€™re lucky we might hit a wolf

All other ancient spirits being banished

Italy looks very underwhelming, just like in FAM3

though idk how town!Italy plays and I am kinda afraid maybe Italyā€™s playstyle is just like that

I have play over 20 gamesc with creature and was his hydra partner. I know him better than he knows me.

how does town!silv play compared to wolf!silv?
specifically is their any noticeable differences in their day 1 play?

So you can win with town as long as we kill the others before you?

1 Like

I feel like the Frostwolf suspicion dropped for no reason

Whoā€™s townreading him?

I think their vote and push on me was very opportunistic esp when like they had no readsā€¦

where did i go from ur nulls
lmao

Heā€™s still top wagon?

I am not townreading Frostwolf

I dropped the suspicion on him because he could be town and it wouldnā€™t be very entertaining for him if the wagon on him became permanently static

Sabiā€™s interaction with Litten I honestly think was NAI for her

I also think Litten was trying to rile her up on purpose to get a read on her (which might make Sabi mad regardless of alignment but I really think he was doing that)

Iā€™m probably not going to D1 Sabi (or Millium for that matter)

1 Like

Yep

Well thatā€™s because it did, it went to litten for some reason, Weā€™ve braught it back though