Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Silviu strikes me as a player that tends to post a lot

Yeah maybe Silviu can be wolf here

Wait he is

I just saw people switch to like 3-4 different wagons so I assumed it dissolved but I guess not

Frostwolf103 (5): Litten, WindwardAway, Sadbi, Magnus, Jarek
Vulgard (3): Millium, Kiiruma, Cassandra

frost is topwagon

kii is self resolving: heā€™s claiming a cop that can solely target the informed minority: if scum doesnā€™t kill him, he gets cop checks and we can just kill him later on to advance our wincon if he doesnt do things quick enough/we think we need the numbers

1 Like

I guess Vulgard, Sadbi, Scorbunny and Artemis feel pretty strong town here.

The issue is that then by POE Litten must be the wolf in Magnusā€™ check.

Maybe Millium/Wisp can be town too.

hold on
what
why am i town??

Silviu fluffposts and writes surface reads a lot as good, and freezes up as evil. Their one post earlier isnā€™t characteristic of their wolfgame but their activity isnā€™t characteristic of their town game.

Main issue with that is the fact Litten breaking his post restriction gave wolves an extra kill

How do you explain that if heā€™s mafia

And I think you also canā€™t really say heā€™s LW because Kiiruma is claiming something very similar to what LW would normally be

This post also felt pretty towny btw

They/them

Kiiruma is not self resolving, scum will just block him or mess with him mechanically if heā€™s legitimate, he has claimed that if heā€™s alive, he counts towards scum winning the game, which is why I am probably going to advocate for him dying, sorry Kiiruma nya

Bordered

Oop i wasnā€™t aware until now

will remember

I remember the fight we had early. I donā€™t think wolves pull up their nose against a consensus townread like me.

Itā€™s a bastard game. Thereā€™s plenty of explanations.

i think his checks are during the day: if scum clearly starts messing with him, we justā€¦ kill him tomorrow
theres no real risk and the reward is pretty high

1 Like

Welp I am still like 800+ posts behind

k silv is just a wolf

1 Like

Thoughts on Atlas? Does he sound different from FAM3?