Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

mood, gn yall

may pop in wuickly before but don’t be too hopeful

I dislike this tierlist.
Is Jarek top town because he talked about his wincon directing him to kill “all” Ancient spirits? (#1975) is your best mention of townreading Jaiden earlier, putting Hazard and Scor into your townreads were only influenced by the thread when you posted an earlier tierlist, you didn’t talk about either a lot beforehand. Italy and Guava feel like they should be easy slots to sort.

What do you scumread about Atlas? Why are you sticking to Vul / Artemis scumreads? Yada yada.

good nyaight!

1 Like

I will bite you

no flirting in thread

1 Like

my cursor is a little Akito (the guy in the sticker I posted) and I went to screenshot my cursor but my cursor GOES AWAY when I screenshot I’mso sad

i think it’s more villagery than anything to willingly go over 200 tbh

yeah but they could also die which is. bad so they shouldn;t

1 Like

I don’t think it’s necessarily AI depending on the consequence.

I didnt talk about a lot of the people I sorted
and i probably wont

im just gunna go back to sorting at some point after I wake up
I dont particularly like having 7 in my poe, when there are exactly 7 evils based on the OP

You’re overly focused on 7

Who

because one I dont believe I have all 7 evils, and I want a PoE of evils that has some lee way, in case i get night 1’d

Do you find that likely?

magnus specifically is built on the assumption their role is fake, cause overall they dont really ping me, and im not fond of them not voting in their own PoE

1 Like

ive done it a few times
/shrug

also this is my 190th post, so ya, im not posting anymore today, holy hell

you have ten more posts though :pleading_face:

I have a like a 5ish poe but like I have a lot of nulls I can’t read because too many voices in the thread

23-17=6

kiiruma also claimed to be a good spirit
i wouldnt panick over the number 7, although i find it interesting
dont respond to this if you dont have anything too important to say, you need the posts