Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

mods help

oh my god Iā€™m so ass at math I thought we had 8 spirits

Iā€™m like ā€œyeah 7 probably isnā€™t a great number when there are 8 evilsā€

Good night to D2 ig

1 Like

Ahh i cant math, still 7 is still too tight for my liking
Id rather have about 10 before EoD, unless i turn into a goat, which i dont think is happening

@Kiiruma
mister kii
i have a good reason you might want to pick me, im a good general check, and if youā€™re lying, im pretty certain i could beat you in a 1f1

if you have any better targets you can check them, and i do think im townread enough it doesnā€™t have to happen, but i donā€™t mind the reassurance

Gave my town reads earlier might get around to making a liat but thatā€™s forced if I do it thereā€™s 23 players and am not gonna get a solid read on everyone thatā€™s how you get more incorrect reads even more so when all Iā€™ve read today is here and thereā€™s and skims and when I get home from work likely crashing

1 Like

I feel like there should be more solid counterwagons, I am currently backreading of new posts I missed

UNVOTE

This is also bad for no counterwagons.

I have something to show at EoD1

I know right, mineā€™s not even better

Such as? I am no wolf.

Yeah well, I am not going to be available today either.

You did this because of wagonmatics? Thatā€™s bad :joy:

idk how theyā€™re doing wagonomics when nobody has flipped yet

1 Like

Sabi town. Theyā€™re doing exactly what I expected them to do since Valorant FM

UNVOTE

Also, are you sure youā€™re suppose to vote L.una here and not in the rolecard pm?

Welcome to cinema sins

Itā€™s illegal to ask people questions :see_no_evil:

@Creature

Hey. Besides Italy (the one who you are voting) who do you think is evil and why? Iā€™ve read through your ISO and I feel you havenā€™t decided on a conclusion quite yet and youā€™re being sweyed left and right :sob: