Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Vulgard (2): Kiiruma, Cassandra
Italy (2): Creature, Artemis
Litten (1): Marluxion
Kiiruma (1): Zenon
L.una (1): guavagudetama
Silvu (1): Millium
Silviu200530 (1): Sadbi

That’s lot of vanity wagons :wowee:

VOTE: Jarek

I don’t want this sheep, it smells like a wet dog.

you haven’t answered my question on why you thought you and silviu specifically were the town in that list

1 Like

I really have no idea who can be what

Silviu
Sabi
Litten
Min
Millium

And everyone else is a null

I slacked way too much and it might be way too late

Damn

What? You can’t slank the rest of the game

Because its a slip of neighborhood

I feel Atlas is also relatively okay. It surprised me that they felt passive but it’s most likely their life circumstances :broken_heart:, I know how they play as mafia.

Neigh :horse: borhood?

Yeah

Day 1 Votecount

Frostwolf103 (5): Litten, WindwardAway, Magnus, Jarek, Vulgard
Vulgard (2): Kiiruma, Cassandra
Italy (2): Creature, Artemis
Litten (1): Marluxion
Kiiruma (1): Zenon
L.una (1): guavagudetama
Silvu (1): Millium
Silviu200530 (1): Sadbi
Jarek (1): Frostwolf103

Not Voting (10): Italy, Scorbunny, Hazardwaste, Ruby, beancat, Atlas, L.una, Jaiden, min, Silviu200530

And in a neighborhood with who you are in? :scream:

It’s a joke I’m not going to slank I’d just be dissapointed because I’m fairly convinced I have a case on you. Fairly convinced, You can prove me wrong, I’d like you to try and do that if you’re town and if you’re a wolf well it’d be a fun test of resolve for me.

So you’re in one with silviu, how would that prove silviu is town to you or vice versa, I’ve heard multiple claims of neighbourhood abilities, I don’t think it’s locktown.

I wouldn’t expect myself to be locktown from what I claim

Yes I confirm Frosty is in a neighborhood with me.

This is why I didn’t interact with him and Frosty was doing some fishy-flashy statements about me and I would be like frosty wtf!!!

Have you? Unless I skimmed over you, I don’t see a case.

I see only sheeps

Because of the abilities he told me, I refuse to vote him. There might still be the possibility of bastardness and fake rolecards, but I have one ability that allows me to see if he’s making it up.

1 Like

Also I feel Jarek isn’t the push for today.

Yes it’s a flaw of mine that I am poor at voicing what I believe but from what I have seen of your iso and such I believe you are just trying to exist in the thread and most of your interactions in it have been forced or superficial it doesn’t feel like you’re actually trying to solve anything and I don’t trust it, is the gist of it.

I could wallpost every single instance, I don’t do well making them though, I get side-tracked and the point I’m making gets muddied.

Something I am concerned about is that Kiiru appeared passive like he lacked the spice in his reads. But that was when I was awake and he only had like 15 posts in.

I didn’t see much of Ruby and to my surprise neither of Windy yesterday. Will have to check if that’s the case.

Jaiden didn’t do much she probably still has eye fatigue :(

Still, the amount of vanity wagons worry me (I know)

UNVOTE