Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

It could be also meant risk for slanking players, i have no prove this exists, but not impossible

I really really wanna post an anime gif and Iā€™m not allowed toā€¦

Fuck.

But likeā€¦

What is this read lol.

Is it possible OP is bastard-lying to us?

Would sound incredible

I think the Marl wagon was just plain bad
I donā€™t think heā€™s wolfing

Well no, it is warned that the rules can be broken because of being unreliable and untrustworthy.

So the OP didnā€™t lie.

Known fact that parts of the OP are unreliable or subject to change

2 Likes

I would say something to spite you, but I suppose you ainā€™t bad

Why are you being a Gremlin and not helping town?

Thatā€™s not very nice :(

Is the neighborhood scum chat?

1 Like

Thatā€™s not very nice either!

Though I wonder whatā€™s your read on me. At some point you stuck to it until now but didnā€™t see anything about it

Why lol, I was just answering silviuā€™s question

Also, I actually agree with the assessment that Creature might still be town but is not IC level. Iā€™ve seen him obvtown really hard and this isnā€™t it. It doesnā€™t really look like his wolf game, though, but Iā€™d probably move him to townleans rather than townreads. I donā€™t think Sabi is wolfy for saying that Creature is an IC, though; i still think theyā€™re town.

1 Like

(Dont do true town day 1)

Town lean
Litten (I think their reaction to the ā€œnyaā€ incident was equally being annoyed at themself and to the situation at hand. i dont see evil targeting themselves with this)
Windward (Vibe but i feel like she is playing similarly to FAM which is the only time i have played with them)
Creature (Feels different to FAM and feels more vigilant of course this could be more of the fact they have a more interesting role this time around but its a day 1 read)
Min (Vibe check.)
Sadbi ( Kinda vibe check, kinda dont hate their reads and seem familiar to FAM style of play)
Zenon (Minus the several time she has mentioned the word lost. i think she is acting very tired and very bored of the game state. dont think this would be her reaction as scum but i have never played a scum game with her)
Quava (Vibes)
Vulguard (Vibes)
Neutral
(list of players i dont know how to social read)
Artemis
Scorbunny
Ruby
Millium
:D
(List of actual neuts/tightrope walkers)

Magnus (their claim sounds like a decent claim but to go so big so hard is what makes me remind myself of their game in PAYOR)
Atlas (Alot of players says they are town. i honestly didnt like their judication between me and kiiruma. felt like they were taking advantage of a slight conflict)

People i need to check
Jarek (have no read on them currently)
Bean (Have no read on them)
Marlux ( Have no read on them)
Jaiden ( Have no read on them)

Scum lean
(Barely scum) Frost (Has had some really bad moments but some not the worse moments)
Silviu (but will re read) (hated that spam vote end of day. felt like he was forced to vote rather then him actually thinking he was voting scum)
Kiiruma/Cassandra (I was right he was odd XD but his interactions were just very uncomfortable with me all game)
Italy (Feels on par with FAM game, Feels all over the place and forced)

With just two of me and silviu? Thats bit too small for scum chat and I can vouch we aint a cult either

in short i wanna re read silviu first before i make my vote.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry boss I will convert Neon this night

The knights of nya coming up

Will have to leave for now, hope my day wonā€™t be rough

Iā€™ll return in like 5 hours.

Ugh life

1 Like