Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

So L.una is a neutral aligment switcher i guess btw. i feel like the fact she went for magnus first was probably because of the recluse claim which would put instant sus on mag for a future day or something or give evil and upper hand. which means evil started or is currently a bit behind town? this is fully just a prediction i thought of on the fly so its probably me speaking out of my ass but mech and probablitiy is cool.

1 Like

true

i still wanna see how it plays out tho.

My back hurts break!

From what reasons? gets wild flashback of past games. Or are you going to put your bottom dollar on conspicuous slots?

This entire ā€œISO readā€ is very half-hearted that it makes my face shatter aswell as my heart. You are entering this from the perspective of a person who already decided ā€œscumā€ and exitted with no new conclusions.
What is going wrong here is that you are basing your entire suspicion based on micropost and then you are trying to whack-a-mole other posts to potentially confirm your suspicions. And then when you realize your reads are faltering you recognize you donā€™t know where you are going so you say Can anyone else read them better.

You have to look at my entire situation from the full picture, though I wouldnā€™t be able to tell myself where that would go.

I feel you as a nervous person inside these type of games wouldnā€™t attempt something like this when you couldā€™ve just played it off as ā€œI am going to analyze them laterā€ and then pretend you did it in your mind.

Hazard town

And in regards to your Italy in what posts he feels forced? Personally I just found he is fluffing around and didnā€™t see anything else relevant.

L.una is actually a player that isnā€™t a separate alt? I would imagine separate alts that are meant to serve their master wouldnā€™t have the ability to allignment switch.

Thatā€™s cuz I am busy

What is coasting

I am not a puppet.

2 Likes

I think my posts have been pretty genuine and flowy whenever I had time to be posting

Yeah, Iā€™m in a similar boat.
I mean Luna having my wincon is great to me (Except if Luna has the wincon ā€œEliminate all other ancient spiritsā€ then does it mean Luna has to kill me too? Hmmmā€¦)

Forgot to reply. But how is Sabi as a wolf? I just have a feeling that his perspectives changes alot when heā€™s being suspected when heā€™s town vs when heā€™s woof.

I can target you instead, if you wish.

Going on a posting hiatus

or doing nothing useful for a long period of time if you want to use that to wolfread someone

1 Like

I canā€™t tell if thatā€™s good for me or not due to my wincon being what it is :stuck_out_tongue:
So uh, feel free to just go for Magnus instead.

1 Like

They*

Also they are very similar to their town game they will snow peopleā€¦hard.

ow? didnt have to be that harsh about that. it was legit me trying to go through you and iso all your posts. i re read you cause the spam felt very scum lean. i read you again to see if i was wrong and i couldnt find any outstanding evidence to prove to me that i can put you back on a tightrope or push you all the way off.

Hello :key: Yuma!

What do you think of Vul, Marl and Millium?

Also where is Marl? I didnā€™t see him once since waking up. Did he die again (laughingtrack)

i am not gonna lie i should have been asleep ages ago but i dont know who to vote and i feel like i would be in too much of a panic to get asleep if i dont do something

I donā€™t mean that to actually be harsh :sob: That post isnā€™t meant to be nastygram or degrade your status as a player. Iā€™m sorry

I can provide an example from the syndicate a game called mafia misplay mafia.

Nobody sussed them all game. They can hide within their meta. I think they are town for micro reasons and purity but Iā€™m just saying donā€™t town read sabi just because they remind you of another town game it needs to be more than that

Iā€™m saving my last post to make an EoD vote if i wake up hopefully.

Do you need to survive to win?