Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I mean, as mafia who is basically town let me help a bit. My fake claim is mostly just a flavour change. Didn’t have altered things otherwise really.

I didn’t write properly.

Something something, special attribute clause that frosty has, something something, I can test if it’s true, something something, it’s rather silly to be designed for mafia if is true

Can I say other wolves will have it in the same way? No, not really. But the best I can do is provide insight I have

No offense to you Silviu, but I’ve been letting things progress the entire day to see what happens, and I personally think there’s a high chance that he’s just wolfing, simply based off how votes have moved throughout the day. I also think it’s fallacious to assume that he’s town because your role depends upon his, nya, in fact I think that makes it more likely that he’s actually a wolf. We already have a dream hood claim, we have your Neigbor claim, there’s a wolf in one of those probably, and rn I think it’s just frost nya

1 Like

You didn’t even write anything offensive but when you add that beginning part I am afraid if it was written this way.

And quite the opposite actually. His role depends upon mine and I can see if that’s the case.

add another hood i know about

if you think a wolf having an ability dependant on a v is strange, thats what happened in fam3 with zone’s flavour

italy has almost nothing going for him except getting angry at being pushed but nobody can really combat the fact he has a slow start, and we can just wait to kill him if he doesn’t get better

2 Likes

This is a bastard game. There’s a high chance that if he’s a wolf and you are town, you will see what he wants you to see, nya, in fact the fact that you are claiming that you will know what he will do is already sketching me out on a mechanical level considering it’s a bastard game nya

1 Like

:thinking:

HM. Now that I think about it, I am a player in my own hood. So I might need to make a rolecard to flip with or else I’ll not flip with anything but a negative sounding faction name (That’s the downside of being in my hood and then flipped)

I think I ought to keep it mostly the same though

And I can assure you I am town, not in the way Jaiden is repeating. Me and Silviu have not been sitting idly waiting for end of day, we have been discussing plenty of topics and I certainly not planning to lead him around the garden.

What he meant to say is. He pinpointed posts for me to read in the neighborhoodchatzen

But what else do you suspect about frost besides wagonomics?

people talking in hoods isn’t really a
defense

especially when we can’t see it

im having a hard time seeing you as town, especially from your stark differences from fam3, with the fact that wagons today have been weird

can you give anything to try and convince me

1 Like

I’mmmmmm
not
too sure how to think about this situation

you think someone is town and i think they arent
i want to see both your defense of him and him defending himself
can both of you give reads or something in addition, especially because you all have spent all day in a hood discussing
two brains working on a problem together makes it way more likely you come up with more conclusions then the average player

1 Like

I can put my ability to test

I shall take on this inquiry

But first, why do you and Litten suspect frosty? :snowman:

this is a heavilu bastard game, your abilities cannot clear you by any stretch of the imagination

Anyone can make actions, its the motivation that matters

adding onto wagonmics and people’s strange half defenses of him without trying to tie themselves to him, like your mech claim

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm