Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Thats a game I can give it my all, the all-in plays.

We’re over that, Atlas.

you’re not providing any reason for you being town
you’re only giving flawed explainations for your actions and mentioning a hood we can’t even see that you’re saying you’re doing stuff in

whats up w the hood stuff
i came back just for yall

Back and definitely not in any condition to read through the entire thread

what’s the case on italy i remember the frost read being meta i don’t agree with

Okay :+1:t2:

VOTE: Frostwolf103

:disappointed:

Dunno anymore

Does anyone have reason from Italy’s posts to think he’s town?

Not a suboptimal kill. Not null. Nothing about gamestate or wagonomics. Can anyone call his posts towny at all?

1 Like

im back. dinmer :)

ive seen as much good from italy as i have from frostwolf
and between the two i trust italy to resolve WAY more than frostwolf

1 Like

VOTE: Frostwolf103
goodbye

Scumlean read

Townleanin on Millium, as for Creature I am taking the side on him as scumleaning from shaky source of Magnus over Litten or Artemis, who apparently have their own neighborhood that is much bigger and the risk of being there can be correct. But why is Magnus the only one mentioning this?

In my case, I have null on Magnus.

I think of one reason why Marl say this, I’d say he is mistaken. I like it this way and I have my reasons for that, I have doing that a lot and I am starting to doubt if Marl knows my town meta or is only following on select example. Notice that I said I do ‘trolling’ a lot? Thats just one example and I play on unpredictable manner so meta reading will be useless.

This can be also that Marluxion knows that and not going to reveal my true town behavior. That will happen soon. Right now I am lazybones and wolves are going to have bad time soon. I leave that as town for now. I voted him previously because I saw bad faith pushing and that convinced Creature and Jarek.

These players I should be mentioning at post #176 are players that are active (or posted only once) which is half of the playerlist and yeah, that half player list I am currently voting Italy is not in the original 11.

Plenty players from that list is voting me right now, because they dont like being accused for being wolf and I haven’t mentioned who that be. It could be Creature, it could be Sadbi, Guava (sorry that you have to defend me and I am saying you are potential wolf, bear with me). The three I mentioned I have done some reading that can contain a wolf in 11, Magnus’ info has two of them in that 11 list, excluding Artemis of who I think is okay for townlean.

Zenon I know she voted me for memes and I don’t mind, we did have rivalry going on. The answer is simple and it doesn’t connect to dreamer info and Magnus, because she doesn’t like Magnus.

I asked Zenon of why she does townread three players from dreamer’s info

So would that mean anything? I don’t know what you are thinking, you guys and gals didn’t ask what I think and just decide to axe me and move on.

Oh bother

You just proven my point Litten, why are you voting me then for?

You think I avoided the reaction test between marluxion and yourself, you didn’t like my respond/question.

I haven’t picked a side so what am I exactly be doing on following what mafia stereotype?

None, Litten. If I thought that was a trap then I would be voting Marluxion but guess what? I voted Marluxion for different reason. That would be against the consensus flow yes?

1 Like

Namely what did you even see from :it:

tbh i def don’t mind either. i’m nowhere this d1 lmaooo

He haven’t done a thing, Jaiden.

Meta?

i have no idea how to read you frostwolf lmao

The heck are you talking about?

i am once again asking whats up w the hood thing wrt frost