Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

nothiny much besides killing wolf frost nya

1 Like

Frost still top wagon
Italy and Vulgard tied three votes below

1 Like

Im keeping my vote on frost unless any compelling reason to kill someone else has arisen. But I doubt it has tbh.

1 Like

I have neighbor chat, I am sane and I can humiliate someone by end of day, but I canā€™t use it willingly on my part, this has to be done with my neighbor partner.

Additionally I can use alongside my day ability give something who attacks my day target and they get something in return

So I cant exactly betray someone.

Iā€™m not voting Vulgard and Italy would be a shrugyeet imo, Iā€™m willing to give him another chance

1 Like

What does humiliating do?

1 Like

Iā€™m going to need someone to translate this nya

probably messes with their sanity (?

I am not getting modkilled accidentally again

my guess

ā€œim not explaining my role so I donā€™t break the rulesā€ brother you are going to die

1 Like

these rolls are already the most confusing things on the planet

i feel like frost is trueclaiming, but now i have to figure out wwhat the fuck bros role even means

Neighbor, sane, not sure what humiliate does but itā€™s a power the hood shares.

Then he has a day ability to invent an item that has both a negative and positive effect on the target who receives it.

I have been wondering if this can help with Vulgard being able to use her abilities

Itā€™s NAI

1 Like

Because it is both positive and negative utility

This is exactly the kind of non-answer I was saying not to give.

@Kiiruma who should I vote?

Actually beancat asked if anyone had negative town utility because she can do something to it

But idk what it is

you shouldnt use it, like actually. unless youā€™re suspicious of vulgard.

i feel like ā€œhumiliationā€ considering the meaning of the word would make vulgard go insane or something

1 Like