Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

aur naur

hey italyy
do you have a read on marl/vul

When were you ever funny

no lol

1 Like

do you have a read on
marl’s read on you
at all

i don’t have the patience or the mental capacity to read two players fighting 300 posts into day 1 when i specialize in analysis

locklooser
it’s well established that i have a slow start

What part of our interactions made you town read us both? I checked it over again and I don’t really see why you would town read either of us from those interactions, nya.

I’ve always been funny, you can’t break my stride

i’m sorry to be the one to break this to you

breaks you

1 Like

The answer is they are both town because D1 first fights are usually T v T

This read is… mostly real

using this as an early excuse probably doesnt come from a wolf who is absolutely known to collaborate your team, which would probably knock several people off as not your partner

this is nonsense you knew would look strange

and then posts like these, completely flicking the switch in your brain when you wrap onto a point, laser-focusing, seems like you actually believe in a read and are getting into it

1 Like

Markuxion expecting me to town read them after they tried bussing Italy is adorable

Not going to work. But adorable nonetheless.
Nya

it also compiles well with the first post quoted, wrapping around in a circular narrative that feels like you’re going along with the flow instead of Hyper-Focused-Team-Protecter-Mode

1 Like

Also in my opinion you don’t profess reads that early unless you actually believe in them

But like if we dissect 155 it’s really like
IDK the watered down root beer fuzz that sits at the bottom of the cup once you’re done with it

Your read isn’t really pungent at all
Which for most people is fine early d1, but you almost always play on the backfoot as town it feels like

You’re a much more reactive player, you are the closed soda can that you have to tap before you can open it because you dropped it down the stairs

These are the ravings of a madman I should probably sleep

i’m sure you’re devastated to learn that i haven’t made any reads an hour into day 1 for the 30th time but i have a unique style of reading players that requires an exceptionally large sample size that you would generally obtain d3 and beyond

stop making soda references you’re making me want some

also you are literally 1/4 of your postmax

to a certain extent i don’t think he’d really do it as a wolf, at all, mostly explained a bit below