Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

this whole conversation is just wasting my post count
anyway time to go reread

No problem.

1 Like

yes it does.

if you think litten is lying, you need a reason to think hes lying
either you think hes lying about the restriction or you think hes lying about how the bad event came up

1 Like

I think heā€™s lying about both. And my reasoning for thinking heā€™s lying is thinking that heā€™s been socially wolfy today and his play this game makes more sense from the perspective of a wolf than it does a villager.

so how did ruby die
you gave a ā€œtheres many optionsā€
but if hes lying
how did ruby die
also there are no 3rd parties afaict

also why does he put himself through that for X amount of hours

I already answered!

Thereā€™s no reason to believe thereā€™s only one source of wolf KP on night 1 of a 25 player game.

Day 2 Votecount

Magnus (2): Kiiruma, Litten
Litten (2): Artemis, Scorbunny
Wisdom (2): L.una, Magnus
L.una (1): Wisdom
Sarasvati (1): WindwardAway
Vulgard (1): min
unvote (1): Millium

Not Voting (13): Zenon, Italy, Silviu200530, guavagudetama, Hazardwaste, Jarek, beancat, Jaiden, Atlas, Sadbi, Vulgard, Frostwolf103, Cassandra

Ooooh statement 1 and 3ā€¦ 1 is true, 1 is false.
Savant statement time bb :blobby:

18 hours
i dont think theres a point to wasting all your postcounts on some random unconfirmed pointless element of a bastard game

you said wolf vig

and theres no real reason to believe that ruby dies to a wolf, correct?

so why didnt a town member hero shoot if you think itā€™s SPECIFICALLY a wolf vig?

Could town reasonably judge whether or not thereā€™s an evil vigilante?
Actually I could potentially understand the Ruby kill coming from a killing lost wolf who thought she was town, but that doesnā€™t work too well with Littenā€™s announcement anyway if the evil team presumably wouldnā€™t know that so itā€™s neither here nor there.

Because if you wanted to hero shoot, youā€™d hero shoot one of the counterwagons whoā€™s considered a ā€œstrong playerā€, or if not, youā€™d shoot someone like Italy or Silviu.

it matters though
because it gives us information on littens slot.
and it is very much giving me info on the respondents on posts i make surrounding him.

you could also read litten and get an actual result based on non-bastard mechanics

thats not a hero shot
none of those are hero shots
those are straight village-sided shots from an uninformed perspective.

yknow.
im not asking these questions for no reason, right?
i have a goal.

buff savant!

Why are you actually arguing this point? Do you think that itā€™s an unreasonable conclusion to draw that a villager did not kill Ruby, who was obviously a suboptimal kill in that gamestate?

1 Like

Sorry Hazard, youā€™re neighbouring the No Dashii. Because this is a Mafia game, every evil is the Demon.

1 Like