Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

yes but artemis said its not the case
thats what the argument was about

I have no idea why youā€™re trusting a public modconfirm that has no design reason to be public in a bastard game.

case in point.

You know that sounds in peanuts movies the sound of adults talking

I hear that when the thread turns into 100% mech talk.

@Millium come back to the thread

then ill bully u about it in the PT

What are the chances that Scorā€™s evil arguing the correct perspective here?

also asking other people for No Particular Reason
is millium v

85% sure

i mean
i dont think it even matters bc it was mech-exclusive
and so NAI

1 Like

this argument is pointless and you continuing it in a subtle manner isnā€™t a good look

I need some non mech solving or it makes sabi a dull player

just be sharp
like a pencil
:pencil2:

i am. not. having this argument. itā€™s literally negative EV as shit. disagreeing and having a pointless argument about it and even refusing to make social reads instead like is antitown. itā€™s literally impossible for anyone to advance their reads because almost everyone is talking about some sort of mechanic instead of like. actual social differences!! thatā€™s why so many votes are so shallow and have such outdated or simply bad reasons with them

i have no reason to believe otherwise unless someone claims a kill. both creature and ruby do not feel like anything besides mafia kills

Asking for an opinion on Scor is a separate issue.

yes
im putting a party hat on u

1 Like

What Iā€™m frustrated about is the fact that I have an actual social wolfread on Litten, and itā€™s getting buried by requests for me to justify mechanics that I canā€™t possibly.

1 Like

bc ur wolfread is based on the fact that hes known to fakeclaim

holy shit shut the fuck up
there are a million ways to resolve this question and none of them are parroting the same dumbass wifom mech question for 5 hours straight
town discuss probability, only wolves can benefit from plausibility