Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

disagree w the plausibility part
also why did people wolfread u yesterday my ass go forgetti

i start off slowly

i feel like
there has to be something more than that

This made me laugh. Town.

also itā€™s a well known rule
if you discuss that something ā€œcanā€ happen instead of how likely it is to happen youā€™re going to get burnt

Itā€™s not. Itā€™s based on the fact that his progression on Marluxion lacks the fire I would expect given how he posted about him yesterday and that heā€™s been consistently going against low-hanging targets with weak reasoning or excuses of ā€œpressureā€.

im not seeing ur point
do you like
think he lacks commitment
or do you think hes just poking around

well thereā€™s tourists who donā€™t know how i play and take it as random wolf shitposter #9
and thereā€™s people who donā€™t like handling me because i tend to be esoteric
for anyone else i have no fucking clue

Iā€™m willing to support the scumread because Litten doesnā€™t feel like heā€™s throwing around the same number of suspects or with the same enthusiasm that he had in FAM3, which is allegedly extremely representative of his town game, and the atheist prompt feels like an excuse to avoid scumreading other people. On the other hand, Iā€™m voting Wisdom currently because I havenā€™t seen them today and theyā€™re still in the POE from earlier, as well as (probably) being unpaired from Litten.

I think he doesnā€™t care about his wolfreads, which I think is wolf indicative.

This is incorrect.

meh
i dont rlly think thats the best reasoning
so i dont care about their reasoning
i like u

Iā€™m currently doing more than all these random people discussing mechanics by the way.

tbh letā€™s flip the towncore atp

i never said it was good reasoning

so you think he isnt committed
what, in your opinion, is wolfy about him poking at people if u disregard activity

honestly lolā€¦

i dont even know the towncore that apparently exists tbf

1 Like

Who tf is the towncore

2 Likes

iā€™m bored
pick a player